Daily Challenge :) For 3/9/12

Options
Today's challenge is sort of a silly/fun one, my class inspired me of this idea :)

Challenge:

Whenever you hear music, I want you to get up and dance your butt off while that music is playing. Whether it's someone's ring tone, elevator music, a room you walk by, at the store.. anywhere!

Now, I understand at work you can't just bust out dancing when your boss is next to you. At school you can't bust out dancing while the teachers teaching. At the store, music plays 24/7 and you need to get shopping done -- dance with caution!

I just wanted to give you guys a fun challenge that also give you a bit of exercise. If you DO do this, let me know, I'd like to know how this goes!

I do this nearly everyday. The room I eat lunch in at school always has music playing (the drama and dance students practice in there) so it's like a mini dance party everyday! :)

Have fun! And good luck! :)

-Prescilla

(please excuse my awesome images! Thought it would make you guys laugh, and motivate you! :)

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

smith1.gif

flash1.gif

boratgroupdance5is.gif

AD-Dance.gif

163563561.gif

1162345_o.gif

Replies

• nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The videos are awesome! :)))

I drive a lot with my music on so I'll do a modified sit-dance, then promise myself a proper dance when I get home!

"At the store, music plays 24/7 and you need to get shopping done -- dance with caution! " - lol :heart:
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Carlton is hillarious!!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Love those videos!
    I will boogie all day today.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    sounds like great fun :happy: :laugh:
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I will play some music and dance today!
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    watching tv n I'm dacing the whole time! theres tunes playing almost the whole time. lol fun Idea
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So I was walking in a corridor in the hospital where I'm working and suddenly I hear music from the cleaning room. Hmm, what to do??? I decided to do a little twist and moved on. Fortunately nobody saw me ;-)

For the rest of the day I'll just be running and doing my squads for the weekly challenge.

Good dancing everybody!
  • StevieJ41
    StevieJ41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great videos:laugh:
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Not much dancing was done today, except for when I was driving. I was running around all day.
  • ready2rockk
    Options
    Love fresh prince!!!
    I did my dancing yesterday ! Soo fun!