Day 5 of Turbo Fire! Are you still pushing play?

Options
wondermaggie
wondermaggie Posts: 13 Member
Hey gals/guys (if any)! Hooray for Friday! Is anyone as excited about the weekend as me?! How's everyone doing on turbo fire??? Today was supposed to be EZ 55 but I accidently did it yesterday... I guess I got antsy! Anyway, so today for me will be Fire 30 and Stretch 10. I may switch it up and do EZ 55 tomorrow again. I am a first time turbo fire user and wasn't sure what to expect since I am a 3 time Insanity graduate. I have to say that it is an amazing workout and Chalene is my new hero! I've had some trouble losing weight with Insanity. I just keep building muscle so I switched it up to shock the system. I lost a pants size but the weight loss was minimal, so I am hoping turbo fire will start to melt the fat. I keep being told not to worry about weight because I'm still losing inches, but I'm still a girl so I still worry. :ohwell: Anyway, let's hear from you!!!!

Replies

• Shar8210
    Shar8210 Posts: 40
    Options
    That EZ 55 class was VERY hard to keep up with I was a little frustrated but I kept at it!! As weird as it sounds even though I started Monday I see a little difference in my scrubs which I'm LOVING!! Yay!! Dont beat yourself up on the numbers or you will quit if you dont see a change go by the inches and you'll do great keep at it!! *Who's House?! MY HOUSE!! Who's House?! MY HOUSE!! You in my HOUSE!!*
  • therapistbyday
    Options
    I did Fire 55 EZ too today ( second time this week)...I couldnt keep up almost too tired from the week I guess. I find it difficult to keep up with the instructor sometimes as she doesn't explain or perform her transitions very well. Oh well, I will NOT give up. I think the moves will be easier as the weeks go.
  • paigeleigh417
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ was def tough to get through, but we did it!! Is it weird that I actually like Fire 55 better than Fire 30? Not so much the length of the workout (lol), but I just think the moves are way better! Definitely a sweat dripping workout!!
  • therapistbyday
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing fire 30 tomorrow instead of core 20 and stretch 40. I did it on accident today so really don't want to do it two days in a row. My rest days have to be on mondays as I have sessions from early a.m. to late in the evening...just no time or energy to get it done after 10 hours of work.