How is everyone doing?

Options
What are you all up to?

Replies

• Myschelle
    Myschelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Lots of doctor appointments lately (bone density tomorrow). Talk of iron infusions, will know for sure on 3/28. How about you?

I'm still loving my 3x weekly training sessions, "Steve-the-trainer" has really been stepping things up and pushing us with cardio-bursts and some serious circuit training. Mondays are leg days, LOVE IT! I'm down to Zumba 2x a week (due to my son's baseball schedule) and STILL trying to motivate myself to start a Pilates program at home on my alternating mornings.....that's a work in progress.

I joined the "5lb March Challenge" so diet wise, I'm returning to adding a salad pre-meal while I'm cooking dinner. It gives me time to eat slowly, eat less actual dinner, and eat more veggies. I'll let you know how that goes. I've modified my morning meals to oatmeal before workouts and a boiled egg following.

Hope everyone is doing well! :flowerforyou:
  • Mommyofseven
    Options
    Hi there! Just have a moment to get on the tablet today and check out the board. I have been very frustrated lately. Having a hard time with not losing any weight. A lot of late days and stress at work has cut into my walking schedule, so that hasn't helped. My husband bought me the Active 2 for the Xbox kinect and I tried it yesterday for the first time. I am sooo hurting today! My legs are screaming and my back is on fire. With a family it is impossible to just curl up in bed and recover.
    This week has been especially hard because my pancreas is not doing it's job and, in spite of being low Carb, I am still going to have to take insulin. I'm very frustrated and sad. I would just like to be normal.to not have the pain, not have to take shots.
  • Mommyofseven
    Options
    Sorry ladies. I just realized how truely pitiful that post was. I really don't mean to be negative. Just a tough week for me.
  • Myschelle
    Myschelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @Mommyofseven....Not pittiful, just real. Everyone needs a place to get it all out. Here is a great place, I think that's one reason this board was created.

I'm also frustrated, not loosing, in fact have hit my heaviest weight ever! BUT, it's really my own fault. With all my good intentions I've been really BAD! Last week my Zumba instructor was out sick - no Zumba; work was insane - missed two training sessions, AND I've been eating C-R-A-P! All that equals a very unhappy me.

Today is a new day, down two pounds from heaviest weight, so here we go.

Stay strong! Do what you need to to keep yourself healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • Mommyofseven
    Options
    Myschelle, thank you for the encouragement. My last three weeks have been ugly. I was trying to get back on track and my blood sugar crashed on the road and I had a candybar from the gas station. Life happens. Surely. Good luck to you!