Brazil Butt Lift

Options
2»

Replies

• jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I got it for my birthday on sunday, and as soon as i get home.... I am on it! then onto yoga before hitting the bed! I just can't wait!

Did you find the chance to do the Brazil Butt Lift last night? I hope that you did. I was so sore the first week. I can do more squats, lunges and push ups since I first started. I do not see any other real changes, except the fact that mentally, I feel much better about myself. I am going to give it more time though and see what happens.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I'm going to get started tomorrow! Very excited :)

Did you get started? If so, how do you like it?
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Two days in a row of High and Tight AND Tummy Tuck. I'm going to be soooo sore lol!!
  • gamburgey
    Options
    Completed Day 4 of the 6 Day Supermodel Slim Down this morning. I am still sore from the first 3 days but I pushed it out. I definitely feel like it's working!! I can't wait to take my measurements on Sunday to see if I get any results. That will be the motivation I need to start the 30 day challenge on Monday!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm starting BBL/Insanity hydrid today.
    BBL schedule is only for 1 month so I should see some kind result by the end of month?
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I know I certainly hope to see some kind of results after a month. I'm almost done with week two and I've been sticking with it well so far. It's a great workout series :happy:
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I'm going to get started tomorrow! Very excited :)

How is the Brazil Butt Lift working for you?
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I know I certainly hope to see some kind of results after a month. I'm almost done with week two and I've been sticking with it well so far. It's a great workout series :happy:

I am hoping the same as well.
  • brghtrside
    Options
    Alright, I finished week one (barely) last week, week two got away from me this week. I managed to squeeze in the Cardio Axe today though. It was supposed to be the Sculpt video according to the plan, but I didn't have time. I'll start over fresh next week with week two. I kinda feel like I need to complete each week in it's entirety before I move on the the next one. I might be crazy, but I honestly feel like the little bit I've done so far is making a big difference.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I started Brazil But lift yesterday! Anyone else doing this program?

What were you doing b4 the BBL. Your b4 and after pictures are impressive.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I ordered mini bands off Amazon and I think they work so much better than the longer resistance bands for BBL. It actually looks like the band they use in the video. :smile: Also, I just started C25K since I signed up for a 5k in August so I'm going to work on a schedule to mix BBl, TJ, and C25K. Whew, I'm worn out just thinking about it! lol :wink:

What is CJ and C25K. Thanks
  • gamburgey
    Options
    Ok folks! After completing the 6 day slim down I took my measurments and weighed myself last night. Overall, I lost 3 lbs and 1 inch each in my waist, hips, & thighs! This is only after 6 days!! I am starting the 30 day challenge today and doing the pear shape workout. I cannot wait to see the results!!!
  • daviskad
    daviskad Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm just starting BBL. Got sidetracked a few weeks ago by having to go into the hospital two days after I started. I did find, at my age (53), for the 2 workouts in one day to be too taxing. So I might start a little slower this time to work up my stamina.
  • playnice77
    playnice77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just started day one of ''too big'' yesterday and today.. i am so sore it hurts to walk! im happy about how intense it is, but i want to start my day two work out... and so i took two advil. but if it doesnt get easier i will have to wait until tommorow.
  • sara243
    sara243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This week I am restarting my second 30 day round... Had to take a couple weeks off due to a chest cold and not being able to keep up with the workouts. I love the program though and have been seeing results. Even after one day back on the Bum-Bum I am sore and I feel the difference between these workouts and any others I do. I am doing a modified schedule, I did the pear shaped first, and now am mixing up the classic and pear. When there are multiple workouts in one day I try to do one in the morning and one in the evening and that makes it a LOT easier. Unless it's abs or something I can just tack on. Hoping by the end of May to be ready for bikini season. :)
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    OMG my inner thighs are so sore!! Feels good! I used the mini bands I ordered from Amazon ($3 :) Was much easier than the bigger bands! I would recommend anyone doing High & tight to invest in the mini bands.
  • heatherk72
    heatherk72 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing 2nd week and it feels like it's working. Doing the pear rotation and watching my calories. Will try Amazon for the mini bands. Will weigh-in Friday.
  • natagal
    natagal Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes, love it currently doing bbl with insanity and chalean extreme hybrid...I completed BBL before and got amazing results...