Pets

Options
MikeSEA
MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
This really serves no other purpose than granting me access to cute pics of pets/companion animals. I'll start.

Robin, the Wonder Dog!
robinthedog_copy.jpg

Gouda, the Asshat!
goudatheyounger_copy.jpg

My husband holding Gouda the Hutt, as he is also known.
tomngouda_copy.jpg

Replies

• lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    NM not letting me post pics for some reason .. I'll show my 2 kitties when I figure out what's wrong.
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Aww, Robin and Gouda are adorable!

Here are our little monsters:

gatos3.jpg

The tabby in front is Squishy, and she's anything but. She's moody, but redeems herself by playing fetch and being nice to look at.

The calico in the center is Luna, otherwise known as Goose or Mouse. Hobbies include back talk, making weird noises at the birds out the window, and harassing the fish.

And the chubbalub in back is Bimbus. I got her as a little feral kitten when I worked at a vet's office. She's such a love now! :smile:
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have 5 cats (2 are my childhood cats at my parent's house) and 3 dogs! I will share my dog's pictures!

First, is my Hound/Lab dog TBone-
    tbone.jpg

Second and third, are my Puggle Crash and Yorkie Belle-
    crashbelle.jpg
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrzybasDcy1qzmniro1_250.jpg
    tumblr_lrzybasDcy1qzmniro5_r1_250.jpg
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    this is my favorite picture of my Puggle Crash as a puppy! I know everyone loves puppy pictures!

crash8.jpg
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ^Awww!

Here's Clover destroying a toy (with a "look") and at the dog park (she's seven but still the biggest baby in the world unless you're FedEx/UPS, then watch out!):

clovermess.jpg

cloverdogpark.jpg
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ok let's try this again! :)

IMG_20120116_223129-1.jpg

Orange Tabby is Jack Skellington - I've had him since birth (he has a bro/sis too w/ a friend). He talks A LOT, loves to go outside, eventhough he's an indoor cat and loves dogs. Not super affectionate, but when he wants to he snuggles. And he's great about sensing when you aren't in a good mood. now 2 yrs I think.

White/Black Calico/Siamese is Zero Grace - She was a foster cat we got her at about 6-8 weeks I think. She's a piece of work. She chats a lot, esp when you are feeding her. Doesn't like to be held, but will come snuggle with you when it's convenient for her.

They both LOVE sleeping @ the end of the bed on fleece or curled up in their beds. They are goofy kittens.
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is the crazy mess I call Dracula, or Drac for short. She's about 3 years old and is WIDE OPEN. Running all the time, playing with toys (real or imaginary), and always trying to eat whatever I'm eating. She's very talkative as well and makes strange and hilarious noises. She's a Turkish Angora, and she's really slick and smooth.

p20111217-092535.jpg

p20111220-110536.jpg

And this is Spencer, adopted/rescued from a friend that couldn't take care of him anymore. He's ~10 and easily frightened. He likes to rub on you instead of the other way around, and he's super fluffy! He's a Balinese with seal-point coloring.

p20111217-092452.jpg
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    this is my new baby girl Pearsha. She's been such a joy!

424550_10150672392886140_662781139_11627486_816559605_n.jpgr
    416932_10150664332906140_662781139_11607108_1323112044_n.jpg
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awww what a beautiful baby royal!! We have a snake too, although ours is a corn and he is sick at the moment we're having to inject him with antibiotics every 3 days :( he is getting better, although he is still not eating and soon he will be in season :(.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    peronixmas2010.jpg
    my little bud Peroni. He would have been 16 right around april/may....
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! sorry about you poor snakey.. hope he gets better. It really sucks when a reptile gets sick. Sounds like he's in good hands though.
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks, we're hoping it's a respiritry infection and nothing more serious, he seems to be responding to the antibiotics so fingers crossed! I've had him for 8 years and this is the first time he got sick, poor little guy!
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    what beautiful pets you guys all have! hugs for peroni, gentle stroke for poorly corn snake, and n'awwwww at all the character kitties!
    I really do love all animals, apart from moths and slugs.....everything else is lovely, even if it is 'in it's own little way'.

I have two boy cornsnakes, Brody and Worm, and a millipede called Prez, who i think is on his last legs (haha) at the minute.... he's all quiet and not as wriggly as usual. now, let's see if i can add piccies....

nope, no idea..... i will look into it and shall prob come back to it.
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Well, heck, none of my pics showed up. I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    ^If you have urls to them, are they between [img][/img] tags? If that's not it and all else fails, maybe just post the links?
  • textlikekisses
    Options
    6935833361_47e59dcba0.jpg
    indiero12212 by epicoda37, on Flickr

My Australian Shepherds - Aero (in the back) and Indie (the pup!)
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrzybasDcy1qzmniro1_250.jpg

Fizzgig - is that you? :P
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's pets!

Here are a couple more of Clover (saying goodnight then sacked out):

clover_nite.jpg

clover_sleepy.jpg