Biggest Loser - 10th Challenge

Options
Biggest-Loser-Logo.gif

The Basics

Our 10th challenge runs from March 10th - March 16th. Captains xls must be updated by 12pm Est on March 17 . As a captain, you can update the xls starting that Friday, March 16th, anytime after 12pm Est.

Immunuity
On each team, the person with the highest % of weight loss has IMMUNITY. (until I we are down to a smaller group)
Each team will have a chance for Immunity as well, this will be the team with the highest % of weight loss (until I we are down to a smaller group).

Eliminations
Eliminations will be based on the lowest % of weight loss for that weigh in. We have 6 weeks left with about 100 people. We will start saying bye to a person on each team (except the team with the highest amount of % lost). The two people from each team with the lowest % of weight lost will email me as to why they should stay. I will the decide.

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Week 9 Winners

Alternating lunges winner - Wendyma
Alternating lunges 1lb advantage - soccer8s

Dessert winner - No one. I required that it be posted under the recipes challenge and nothing has been posted on there in three weeks.

Eliminations: 9 more people didn't weigh in! 89 people left!!

TEAM CHALLENGE!!

Our 10th team challenge is... Bicycle abs! I let you guys choose and no one really answered, so one person chose bicycle abs and another said anything abs, so here is some abs work!! You will need to add up your total amount of time of doing these and email me your total time. People with the most has immunity and the second person has a 1lb advantage as long as you do not gain!

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm

Lie face up on your mat and place your hands behind your head, lightly supporting it with your fingers.
Bring the knees in to the chest and lift the shoulder blades off the floor without pulling on the neck.
Rotate to the left, bringing the right elbow towards the left knee as you straighten the other leg.
Switch sides, bringing the left elbow towards the right knee.
Continue alternating sides in a 'pedaling' motion

No cooking challenge this week.

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    yeah bicycle abs!
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    Ooh my favorite :D
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love me some bicycle abs! can do them all day long! WOOOHOOO!
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    So it's time doing them instead of number of reps that counts? I'm just thinking, some people could do say 100 fast, say in a minute, whereas someone else might take 6 minutes to do the same amount if they're struggling.

Not meaning to sound like I'm complaining 'cause you're doing a great job. I'm just saying. :)
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Gotta rock the abs this week - LOVE abs!!! Thanks!!!! I'm all over it.
  • fitnoflab
    fitnoflab Posts: 100
    Options
    Can't believe we only have a few weeks left of biggest loser! This has been awesome! Thank you to all working hard behind the scenes!:heart:
  • debrascribner
    Options
    Wow just found this post today! Ill be doing bicycle abs all day to make a dent! Oh well betta get goin!
    :bigsmile:
  • debrascribner
    Options
    oh yea ! does anyone know the calorie burn on these?