Looking for Turbo Jam workout buddies!

Options
im new to this website and was very excited to find a group full of turbo lovers! As of right now i am working out about 4 times a week. i am about 5'9" and looking to lose about 50 pounds total. I would love to have some friends who are doing the same work outs :bigsmile: send me an invite!

Replies

• lyndsiweise
    Options
    Hey Marcy!!!

I am doing TurboFire! I LOVE IT!!!

Do you have Facebook Marcy?! Connect with me there too! www.facebook.com/lyndsi.weise
  • Marcy_Haws
    Marcy_Haws Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i havent tried turbo fire. i have heard alot of great things about it though. and i will find yah on facebook lol :)
  • earthmother1
    earthmother1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love all of Chalene Johnson's programs. I have (and still do currently) used TurboFire for most of my cardio needs. I'm a TK instructor and I do the instructor rounds usually 5-6 times/week (I'm doing 2 workouts a day right now in training for a competition). I also do Hip Hop Hustle and PiYo for fun and fitness. Have you all read PUSH?
  • Serenity2003
    Serenity2003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello i love the turbo jam workouts. i was doing them for a few weeks and then i ended up breaking my toe its almost healed and i wanna start exercising again. anyone have any suggestions to how to no injure my toe again. Turbo is the one program that i look forward to using. just need to stay motivated and get encouragement that i dont normally get
    becca
  • Reneegetfit128
    Options
    Hi,
    I LOVE Turbo!! I've been using Turbo Jam, and recently purchased Turbo Fire.
  • Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    I have turbo jam was doing it off and on for a while but have recommitted myself and would love join you in jamming!