what is your No.1 beauty rule?

what is your beauty MUST. what cant you live without??

Replies

• debsnufc
    debsnufc Posts: 11
    mine is DOUBLE CLEANSE to keep the spots at bay x
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Mine is Palmer's Coco Butter before putting any make up on at all..............I just love the chocolatey smell....yummmm:tongue:
  • Mine is a nude eyeshadow to cover small spots. i know it sounds weird but it works!
  • toagirl
    toagirl Posts: 41
    Badgers lip balm:happy: Not too shiney or waxy. It is the perfect blend of moisture and sheen!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Mine is wear 50+ SPF sunscreen on your face. If you buy a good quality fancy brand it won't be too oily.
  • SalishSea
    I looove Moroccan Oil in my hair. Or Agadir Oil. Smeels good makes your hair thick and shiny and lush.
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    I looove Moroccan Oil in my hair. Or Agadir Oil. Smeels good makes your hair thick and shiny and lush.

LOVE moroccan oil!! I make my own shampoo and that's a must-have ingredient!

Also white eyeliner under my eyebrows and near my tearduct and the biggest smile possible!
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    At the moment I am loving dry shampoo...I generally go for vivid red hair when I dye it and it will fade really fast with too much washing. To stretch it out I use the dry shampoo/powder to soak up oil and freshen me up in between full shampoo. :) good stuff
  • debsnufc
    wow. i wasnt expecting such a great response thank you everyone. xxx:happy:
  • debsnufc
    Mine is wear 50+ SPF sunscreen on your face. If you buy a good quality fancy brand it won't be too oily.

spf used daily is proven to keep wrinkles at bay aswell.

*PREVENTION IS BETTER THEN A CURE*
    you will be looking gorgeous for longer
  • debsnufc

LOVE moroccan oil!! I make my own shampoo and that's a must-have ingredient!

Also white eyeliner under my eyebrows and near my tearduct and the biggest smile possible!

how do you make your own shampoo that is amazing.

a great tip for keeping frizz at bay is to put a small amount of olive oil on the ends of your hair after shampooing but before conditioning! allow it to soak then add your usual conditioner and rinse out xx
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Never sleep with make-up on. Also wash your face before a workout (if working out after work to remove make-up) & also after.
  • SalishSea
    Okay lovely ladies a question....what brand of eyeliner do you use? I love black eyeliner on the bottom of my eye but I can NOT find any that don't run and make me end up looking like a crazy banshee after one hour. Maybe it is just the shape of my bottom lid? And the natural eye fluid runs out and smears my eyeliner?

Whatever the cause I can't wear eyeliner on my bottom lid because of the smearing problem. So sad for me and my makeup!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Johnston's baby lotion to remove make up, never use soap on my face and moisturise face and body everyday
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member

how do you make your own shampoo that is amazing.

This is my favorite:

1/4 cup distilled water
    1/4 cup liquid castille soap
    1/2 teaspoon almond, olive, jojoba, or (my favorite) morroccan argan oil
    Mix together is spray bottle, shake it up and spray in on your hair. You can also use a squirt bottle and just dump it on your head if thats easier too.

I use Dr. Bonner's Lavender soap and add a couple extra drops of lavender essential oil. It smells heavenly!! It doesn't lather as much as regular shampoos because it doesn't have the foaming agents, but leaves my hair really soft! I don't use conditioner so I'll rub some olive oil into dry ends when I need to.
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    My Intuition razor and Bath and Body Works lotion in pretty much any scent!
  • debsnufc
    Okay lovely ladies a question....what brand of eyeliner do you use? I love black eyeliner on the bottom of my eye but I can NOT find any that don't run and make me end up looking like a crazy banshee after one hour. Maybe it is just the shape of my bottom lid? And the natural eye fluid runs out and smears my eyeliner?

Whatever the cause I can't wear eyeliner on my bottom lid because of the smearing problem. So sad for me and my makeup!

i find barry m is very good (and cheap) i use it for my brides and it works great i dont really rate the gels x
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Deodorant and lip gloss