Stress

Options
Do you find that you loose more with stress or gain??? I have been so stressed lately with the hubby/VA/disability crap and I have noticed that I have been losing weight with it but that is not a healthy way any advice???

Replies

• MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I don't really notice if I gain or lose with stress. I am always stressed with 2 toddlers and my husband being away and I have lost 75lbs...so maybe it helps me lol.
  • secoke
    secoke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I definitely gain weight with stress. Whenever something is on my mind I tend to be far less mindful of my eating and my hips and waist just expand out!
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do you find that you loose more with stress or gain??? I have been so stressed lately with the hubby/VA/disability crap and I have noticed that I have been losing weight with it but that is not a healthy way any advice???

I tend to lose when I'm stressed...I just don't eat like I'm supposed to, then I always pay for it because once I get through the stressful situation and start eating again, I pack on the pounds from starving my body. I'm trying to learn to eat when I know I need to, even if stress is making me feel not hungry.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    for me deployment stress i lose regualr stress i eat more weird i know lol