Sorry I haven't been more supportive lately!

Options
I've fighting a bad cold the last few days. I hope everyone has been doing Wonderful. I am starting to feel a little better and will be back to supporting everyone very soon. I haven't done any workouts since Monday. Just been really drained and feeling ruff. Ladies your all Fantastic for doing this together. I know Julian can be tough and mean at times but the end results are worth it. :) Have an Amazing day today.

Replies

• MsB2bSkinny
    MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your words are always very supportive and motivating. I always look forward to seeing you on here. You take care of yourself and get better :)
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Aww, you just look after yourself and Get well soon!!! :)
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Thanks Ladies for understanding. :) You all are the best!!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Craig, hope your feeling better this week!! I missed a couple days logging and stuff too, been having anxiety attacks due to work so it's been challenging to exercise with out my heartrate sky rocketting. I took a couple days off but I'm giong to get back on it, I just feel better after the work out.

Yesterday we had my daughters 6th bday party so I was busy planning and getting that together too. I hope to not get sick from being run down and stressed, I find that seems to be when the "colds" hit me!! Since I started taking D3 5000 daily I seem to fight the colds quick!

Please get better soon, take care of yourself and return when you feel ready. Too soon could be rough on your body. I do see your scale is still dropping, your freaking amazing!!! Best MFP motivator ever =)