Where's Catherine?

Options
Ugh. So another week where I just want to knock Regina out. Don't we all? But I digress.

At the end of the episode we saw that Catherine had crashed when trying to leave Storybrooke. When Frederick approached the car, she was no where to be found. I have a theory on where she is (hint: It's related to Belle). What's yours?

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure...We know no one can leave so I was wondering what would happen when she tried...I'm sure Regina has something to do with her disappearance.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Ugh. So another week where I just want to knock Regina out. Don't we all? But I digress.

At the end of the episode we saw that Catherine had crashed when trying to leave Storybrooke. When Frederick approached the car, she was no where to be found. I have a theory on where she is (hint: It's related to Belle). What's yours?

There must be many naughty people put away in those cells. The gym teacher has to have a chance to get together with her some how. I'm ready for another happy ending. Regina is getting on my last nerves.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking she's down there with Belle as well.

I really liked last nights episode with Red. Really liked the twist at the end with her as the wolf!!!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The twist with Red/Ruby was crazy! Since the boyfriend's name was Peter, of course I thought it was him, so was surprised by the twist. I guess we know that Dr. Whale and the Stranger are not the wolf though!

And stupid Regina. You know she did something to Catherine and took her heart like she did with the Huntsman. I'm not sure how she managed to plant Mary Margaret's fingerprints on the inside of the box but you know it was her!
  • edorice
    Options
    Last night my whole family watched the show. Red's story twist blew us away!!!

You're right, I know Regina planted that box but how did she know someone would come upon it.

Yep, Kathryn has to be put away where Belle is. Wonder how many people are put away.

What's up with that road? You'd think there would be a pile up of cars there!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Sooo, Regina is quite the serial killer huh?
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Regina is a busy lady!!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sooo, Regina is quite the serial killer huh?

Bahaha! No kidding.

Although I still don't believe Catherine is really dead. I think Regina took her heart like she did with the Huntsman and instead of putting it in her vault she buried it to frame Mary Margaret.

And now we know what the Stranger added to Henry's book! Well one of the things at least since Henry found the keys. I wonder what else was added. Though I still don't know exactly who he is!

And now there's the question of Mary Margaret. Did she actually use the key and break out OR did someone else? And who gave her the key? I'm assuming either Emma or Gold, though I think Gold is more likely. And Charming last night so so stupid. Did he really not notice that in his memory Mary Margaret/Snow had LONG hair? Not the SHORT hair she has in Storybrooke? REALLY?