Weigh-in 11/3/12

Options
psiren28
psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
Sorry, that should be 12th not 11th. It won't let me change the header.

A bit previous but this is in case I forget later.

Please log your Monday 12/3/12 Weigh-In results on this thread rather than starting a new one, cheers.

BTW: I'm Andrea and I'm taking over from MrsMako running the group for now, Hi all x

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope you all get the numbers you want :smile: xxx

Replies

• psiren28
    Options
    OK I'll start this week's

1lb loss this week :smile:

Best of luck everyone xx
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm up two more pounds this week. I have been pretty much laid up in bed with my foot elevated for a week in half thanks to shattering the bones in my big toe. But no more, I don't care if I need to let it heal, I can't handle this weight gain two weeks in a row! :sad:
  • chammich
    chammich Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Up two pounds also. Glad for this weigh in group because I weigh myself way to much during the week. See you all next Monday.
  • trmndsblndtte
    trmndsblndtte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8 and thankful. Had a GREAT Monday - Thursday. Most of Friday was good too and then I wasn't so good about my nutrition (and didn't work out this weekend) so I was expecting to be up a little.

SW: 252
    GW: 150
    UGW: 125
    CW: 210.8
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    I am down 4.5lbs this week. I really kicked up the exercise this week and it has really paid off. Have a great week everyone!
    SW 262.0 (Dec.26/11)
    CW 232.0
    TL 30lbs
  • realsolarina
    Options
    Wow to this ^^^^^

I'm down 1.5lbs this week, am going to try and kickstart things with some hiking in the great weather we're having plus lowering my carb intake
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Well since last weight in 2lbs
  • psiren28
    Options
    I'm up two more pounds this week. I have been pretty much laid up in bed with my foot elevated for a week in half thanks to shattering the bones in my big toe. But no more, I don't care if I need to let it heal, I can't handle this weight gain two weeks in a row! :sad:

Sorry to hear about your toe, that sounds painful as hell :flowerforyou:
    Here's to a speedy recovery x
  • leemiya23
    leemiya23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i lost 3 pounds this week, this is my first weigh in. i actually was hoping for better results but i guess i cant do anything about that considering i should be losing more than that i guess. it may not loon like i lost anything bcuz my ticker says 0 but that bcuz i dont know how to update it. help anyone! good luck for next Monday!
  • ckerrcanchaser
    Options
    from my last Monday's weight in, which was 138lbs, I have lost 2 more since then. So far I'm at 136 and lost 4 lbs in total!!
  • psiren28
    Options
    i lost 3 pounds this week, this is my first weigh in. i actually was hoping for better results but i guess i cant do anything about that considering i should be losing more than that i guess. it may not loon like i lost anything bcuz my ticker says 0 but that bcuz i dont know how to update it. help anyone! good luck for next Monday!

On your home page there's a link on the left hand side that says 'Weigh-in'
    Click on that, enter your new weight in the box and 'save changes'
    It should then show up on your ticker

BTW, 3lbs is an excellent loss, don't knock it :bigsmile:
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry its so late in the day but I just made it home from the gym...I lost 2.6 lbs since last weigh-in :) I am so excited because I ate my *kitten* off last week but I also exercised my *kitten* off too.

S.W 231.8
    Last week 224.8
    C.W 222.2

Good job everyone, if you gained weight this week it is alright because we have another week. I wishes everyone the bestestvluck!!!
  • psiren28
    Options
    Well done everyone, some great losses this week :smile:

And for those who didn't get the numbers they wanted, here's to a new week and some serious lb-kicking :drinker:

See you all next Monday x
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    oops keep forgetting about this!
    1.5lb loss for me