Daily Challenge :) For 3/12/12

Options
I'm out of ideas, so if you guys have any feel free to let me know.

Till then, I'm sorry, but I'll be repeating challenges.

Challenge:

No soda/candy/sweets day! Go for water, fruit, veggies, just no soda/candy/sweets!!

You guys can do this :)

-Prescilla

Replies

• nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No worries Prescilla, I think sticking to the water intake, JJ's, daily exercise and trying to be the biggest loser of the month are all great challenges in themselves.

No sweets etc for me today :) xx
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    no problem lots of water for me today (trying to get back on track after falling off) and no sweets for me today :tongue: :laugh:
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    How about a challenge where you only say nice things to yourself about yourself for a day? Positive self talk instead of the beating up on ourselves that so many of us are prone to.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    So I guess that means I cant eat one of them chocolate bars that I bought off of my sister and is sitting in my fridge huh??? LOL!!!! FINE I GUESS SO LOL!!! Definitely gotta work on my water and staying under calories! I am aiming to no more than 1200cals when I sont workout and no more than 1400 when I get my workouts in!

I like the positive talk idea, although I am horrible at it! I am bad at taking compliments as well!
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had 2 little chocolate easter eggs, so I guess I failed today :(
    In my defense: I already had them before the challenge was on our board. I know I shouldn't eat them at all, but I just can't resist them....
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How about a challenge where you only say nice things to yourself about yourself for a day? Positive self talk instead of the beating up on ourselves that so many of us are prone to.

Well said!!!
  • mld2003
    mld2003 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    done!
  • xperez21
    xperez21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm out of ideas, so if you guys have any feel free to let me know.

Till then, I'm sorry, but I'll be repeating challenges.

Challenge:

No soda/candy/sweets day! Go for water, fruit, veggies, just no soda/candy/sweets!!

You guys can do this :)

-Prescilla

This isn't my challenge but i will set my personal one to match this. no salty junk food. chips have me hooked like a small bass on a sunday afternoon!
  • xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    DAMN, i had a mini twix :) BUT i never drink soda so im good on that
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Well said!!!

And again! Xx
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I had 2 little chocolate easter eggs, so I guess I failed today :(
    In my defense: I already had them before the challenge was on our board. I know I shouldn't eat them at all, but I just can't resist them....

You did NOT fail. No one is this group - no one in weight loss is a failure. A little snack here and there isn't a bad thing. Don't worry about it, tomorrow is a new day! :)
  • AutumnLaughs
    Options
    Teehee... I think I've come in at a total of 2 liters of diet coke today on top of my four-tenths of a vanilla shake and my half chocolate bar but on the bright side, YOU ALL WIN BY DEFAULT! :D Great job, guys!