Welcome!!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I am SO SO EXCITED about these next 6 weeks!!! This Dvd is a sure win...I tested it out over the weekend so I can know what to expect not only from myself but from you guys...This is such a quick 20min hit and sure to do the job...I am still sore from doing 3days straight now from Saturday but it's a good sore....

Expectations:

1) I would like for everyone to do a Before/After Picture but it isn't required but you would love to see the difference in 6 weeks for self motivation and others....Front/Back and Side pictures....

2) I am asking that everyone try to take measurement and update that them here by 12noon on tomorrow in the Measurements Topic that I will be creating.... L/R-Arms...L/R-Legs, Upper/Mid/TrueWaist/ and lower of your stomach...(upper under boobs, mid where your waist form inward, and True is belly button and lower is the lower point of your stomach....A spreadsheet will be created to that in 2 WEEKS we can take them again and see the change...(Optional) You can load your weight to...I will not because I am in a NO Scale Challenge)

3) I know many of us do other workouts...I am asking that you try to get a minimum of 4days....To get the full benefit of this DVD...

I will be loading each person page with direction on how to check the group forum quickly.... GO to you profile/ Click Group/ and you should see this group and go into the TOPIC to respond..

****If you have any suggestion on help, foods, or anything that will help someone here to get better results feel free to share....We want to hear about your daily experience of this this DVD...Interacting for motivation to push one another is definitely why this challenge was created*********

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING ABOUT THIS DVD...

LET'S DO THIS LADIES!

Replies

• brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Will load measurements tonight. This works perfectly with the biggest Loser challenge at my job. I need Cardio,cardio, and more cardio :-)
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm SUPER excited! I'll post measurements in the a.m.!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've also tested the DVD out... I love it!!! Will post my measurements by tomorrow. This is going to be so much fun....
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This dvd is awesome! I can't wait to see the results! We are all gonna have a fantastic time doing this and having amazing results!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Lets get it in :happy:
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    ;) Good luck everyone. Feel free to add me if you like ;)
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the dvd and i love it!!! in twenty minutes i sweat like i have ran for an hour.. Jillian has done it again...
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Day 2 of the dvd and i love it!!! in twenty minutes i sweat like i have ran for an hour.. Jillian has done it again...she continues to humble me. #winning
  • SexyCook
    Options
    DAY 4 for me...I tested it out 2 days on the weekend and I CAN FEEL IT..Tomorrow will be rest day and I will go back to calling it Day 3 for me on Thursday!! YOU GUYS LOVE THIS LIKE I LOVE IT...So excited...to see the results!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I AM BACK...and you girls have motivated me....I DID LEVEL 2 for my PM WORKOUT>>BOY OH BOY..Love this DVD thats all and higher burn than Level 1...
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Yes I did it this morning! All three levels because I had to workout an hour. Well I must say Jillian never ceases to amaze me!!!! I know Killer results await. :-)
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well hello all, I just joined the group. I did the first workout yesterday and really liked it. I however will be tweeking this amount of days just a bit. I lift heavy 3 days a week, and usually do cardio 2 days with 2 days of rest. The reason being is that I have upped my cal intake, I already have to take in a minimum of 1800 cals on non-workout days. When I have high calorie burns I have to eat back all the cals, and as you all know, when you're eating healthy its kinda hard to get in so many calories. With that being said, some weeks I will exchange some heavy lifting to get an extra day of the Fastfix in so I will rotate back and forth. I loooooove kickboxing and have for yrs, so this dvd is great for me! I'm very excited about it!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Did what I should call day 5 of the kickboxing...but Day 3 to the challenge....Tomorrow I will take on Level 1 and 2 again...

I AGREE....Brnsgr....She did the damn thing with this one!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I must say she was not playing with this one...i love Jillian...keep bringing it girl!!!!
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today was day one of the DVD and I was so excited I did workouts 1 and 2. I wanted to do 3 but I will take it on later because I was sweating like a pig in a blanket. I must say this is my all time favorite DVD of JM. It was fun and exciting and it went by so quick. Expecially the first 20minutes. I realized my upper body strength is increasing as I continue to do her DVD's because I don't think I would have gotten through the 1 workout before. So I recommend this to anyone and I am excited to see the results :)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 for me and I love it!!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    week 2 and im feeling good!!! Im a little sore but thats ok..