Stretch 40/Core 20 on Sunday!

Options
So, is anyone else thinking about replacing Stretch 40 for something else?! I'm not sure if I can deal with 40 minutes of stretching.. I want to go insane just from the 10 mins with the other workouts.. I'm thinking I might replace Stretch 40 with like Fire 30 or a HIIT and still do the Core 20 with a Stretch 10 just because I feel like it would be so much more beneficial for me to do a great cardio workout with core and a less time consuming stretch. Any suggestions or input anyone!?

Replies

• bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    So, is anyone else thinking about replacing Stretch 40 for something else?! I'm not sure if I can deal with 40 minutes of stretching.. I want to go insane just from the 10 mins with the other workouts.. I'm thinking I might replace Stretch 40 with like Fire 30 or a HIIT and still do the Core 20 with a Stretch 10 just because I feel like it would be so much more beneficial for me to do a great cardio workout with core and a less time consuming stretch. Any suggestions or input anyone!?

I never do the stretch...I would rather shoot myself in the foot. So I just did core 20 and now me and the kids are heading outside to play at the park and a little baseball.
  • paigeleigh417
    Options
    The park should be a fun day!! Yeah I just can't stand the 10 minutes of stretching, let alone 40 minutes so I think I will do something else, that way I can still get a workout in. The stretch is just ridiculous!
  • snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I do not always do the stretch and just do either cardio or HITT instead. The only time i really focused on the stretch was when I just started and no flexibility at all. The stretch helps with that.

Do what is right for you, you are doing awesome.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love Stretch 40 but not a fan of stretch 10, Stretch 40 is like my little yoga treat.
  • Trinichica
    Trinichica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Stretching is good for the muscles so I do them all the time and ladies do you know that you burn extra calories just by stretching? Makes you wanna stretch now huh!