Options

Replies

• Eydiebug
    Eydiebug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Starting weight: 195.7
    Goal weight: 175.0

I'm hoping to get closer to my final goal weight of 160.0 after WLS last March. This challenge will help me keep my motivation up. Since I've hit the one-year mark of my surgery, the weight loss has really slowed down. I'm also to blame for alot of that. I need to get back on track, and setting goals always works for me.
    I wish everyone the best of luck in the challenge!!

Eydie
  • katijoy531
    Options
    Starting Weight: 153 (March 12, 2012)

Goal Weight: 140

I've lost 91lbs since giving birth to my twins - but these last 10-15lbs are killing me. Looking to buckle down and get these last few pounds off for summer!!!
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 135
    Goal Weight: between 115-118

Have not been in a bikini since having kids and I want to be able to wear one this summer :)
  • janetC2W
    janetC2W Posts: 2
    Options
    Starting Weight: 138 (March 10, 2012)

Goal Weight: 125

I have reached the age where it is almost impossible to lose since I am only 5' tall. In concert with a weight management program at work, I decided to really get with it. I have lost 10 pounds since 1/2012 so I know I can keep on. I am maintaining a diet of 800 - 1000 calories a day and working out for 30 minues at least 5 times a week.
  • bobthesmogs
    bobthesmogs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    S W - 78.4 kilos
    G W - 70.0 kilos

I'm from Aus, so this will be a winter challenge for me .... but any challenge is a good challenge!
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This challenge is perfect for me because June 9th is my birthday.
    SW 210
    GW 188

Hoping to lose 22 lbs by then. My biggest challenge will be staying under my calorie limit. Have about 50 total to lose so this would take me nearly half way to my goal! I am training for a triathlon in August and having a good group of support to start this off would mean the world to me. Let's do this ladies!
  • jamanning28
    Options
    Start Weight 233

Target weight 200

I want to leave the 200s behind me and not have the trouble I usually do with camping and swimming. I want to show my son how much fun summer is!!
  • KnitChick89
    KnitChick89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My starting weight (I weigh on Sundays): 164.0
    My 12 wk goal: 148.5

We're moving to Germany in June and I want to have lost most of my baby weight by then and lose the rest by September for my 3rd wedding anniversary in September :)
  • RholeModel1922
    RholeModel1922 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have spent the last two summers pregnant and I am ready to shed the extra pounds and have some girdle/spanx-free fun this summer!!!

Start Weight: 206
    Target Weight: 182 – 170

This is a great idea and I am looking forward to this journey with you all!!!!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello evyone!!!
    My starting weight:
    Week one----> 154
    Goal weight in 12 weeks
    > 130

I want to be at my final goal weight this summer and I want to be super charged for the 10 k I have signed up for in July!!!:)
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 253.2 (Mar. 12)

Goal Weight: 240

I want to be able to go buy a swimsuit that is not a 20W and not feel embarrassed wearing one.

Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • PatriciaThomas99
    Options
    Starting weight: 03/12/12 - 226 (ugh)
    12 week challenge - 199.999 (like to be under the 200 lb mark)

** Great idea!!! Looking forward to hearing about your success!!!
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 164
    12 week goal: 150

I intend to finish C25K and maybe go up as far as a 10K run...
    Planning not to look ridiculous in short shorts this summer...
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for this: 138.6
    Goal weight: 125

I am about in the middle of my diet but thought this group would be great for getting over the last part. I started Jan 1 at 150. I have two things going this year I want to lose for then want to keep off this time!!

We have a hawaii trip the saturday after this would end on June 9th and my step daughter is getting married in Oct and I don't want to look like dumpy middle age woman next to skinny ex wife!!

And…since all my weight goes in my tummy so I look preg overweight, I would Looovvveee to have a good looking bathing suit for hawaii….

I joined new hiking club last summer and had to stop because of back problems, I am hoping the weight loss and physical therapy will get me back up better into the mountains!
  • Caobrien11
    Caobrien11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Caitlyn. I would love to lose the last pesky 25 pounds that seem to be holding on. I put on quite a bit of weight when I went back to school and quit smoking, so I really want to be able to fit in my summer wardrobe this year. :)

Starting weight: 164
    Goal weight: 152

Good luck everyone!
  • vixter55
    vixter55 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm Vicky

Starting Weight: 182.5
    Goal for 12 weeks: 170

My high school reunion is coming up in September. Ultimately I'd like to be 25 pounds less by September. That's a reasonable pound a week.

Also my daughter is of the age (and has the significant other) where she could get married. I don't want to get caught with no time to lose weight , so I had best do it now.

I haven't had much success in the past, but this is the first time I've logged food and calories.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Christi,

Starting weight - 128.4 (March 12)
    Goal weight - 120

I started my journey May 2011 in order to get ready for a cruise that I'm going on next week. I almost made my goal weight and would love to get there in the next 12 weeks. I bought a ton of new summer clothes for the cruise, and I can't wait to wear them!
  • rbonham2
    rbonham2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined today... Starting weight is 191 (3/12/12).

My 12 week goal will be 15-20 lbs. I'm soooooo ready for this.
  • smittygirl
    smittygirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 186
    12 week goal 166
    Wow!! That would be awesome. Lets go
  • hannahlr0305
    Options
    Start weight is 148

My 12-week goal is 124

My ultimate goal is 115!