Week 10

Options
Thought I had posted this earlier but I guess it didn't go through. Halfway through the week and a couple of thoughts

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps : Tried going up in weight across the board. Could only do about 5 reps at higher weights so then went down 5lb and completed a few more reps

Plyometrics : Followed Tony and the gang 100%. No slacking during any set and didn't feel like dying at the end!!

Back & Biceps: I'm far worse at doing pull-ups on this day than legs and back :(

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Wwek 10 is done, was a decent week for the workouts I completed, that being said I missed yoga and legs and back, guess I needed the extra sleep, I may do legs and back tomorrow, but that wold throw chest and back off on sunday, so I may need to do some rearranging.
  • gilliland_a
    gilliland_a Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I finished up the week with legs and back. I used to do a run on Fridays (legs and back day) too, but I have since cut that out. I get much farther in the legs and back routine and its less stress on the knees.

Feeling good. I only have 3 moves in ab ripper that I am at 15 on. Woo Hoo!!!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had to move some workouts around, but I did get them all in. I was able to do 2 real pull ups without using my leg on the chair during Legs & Back. That is a first for me!!
  • Timarling
    Timarling Posts: 80
    Options
    Very nice work! Only will do more and more now that you've reached that benchmark.

Did my legs & back routine yesterday. Managed 107 pullups. That's the first week I've managed >100 on the legs and back routine. During back and biceps I only manage 50-60, so goes to show how much the other exercises wear you down.

Instead of p90x yoga I went to a Bikram Yoga course since I had a groupon. It's still 90 minutes, it's still stretching. I think my overall strength usage was lower than the p90x version, but my stretchiness and breathing was better. Smelled and I was more drenched than I have ever been. Will definitely go again and will bring more water next time.