Jillian Michaels Kickboxing FastFix Review / With My Daughte

Options
Yall this workout is bananas :) I am so glad to be a part of this challenge!! Lets get it ladies!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O31maAE6jC0&feature=colike

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OMG...........I am super pumped...If it wasn't a crime I would do 2 and 3 tonight..WOW you over exceeded...GIRL that is what I am talking about! Let's get it!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    She making me want to do part 2 now :) I was going to do it earlier but I said i would wait till tomorrow hmmmmmmm I love this DVD
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!!! I am so psyched that yall did the whole thing.....wow!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    It was fun ladies - I HATE floor exercises and I even did those. LOL So proud of myself. I can tell I'm getting stronger :)
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow now that is what I'm talking about MOTIVATION!!!! I love it!!! Keep up the great job.... All 3 workouts you go....
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    All 3workouts!!!! Wow go girl, thats what uou call dedication. Great job
  • ItsDevoBaby
    ItsDevoBaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I reading where every one is ordering the DVD....I'm wondering is it the same one that's in Target? Wanna make sure I buy the correct one
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes this is a great workout!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This dvd is nuts...it was SO hard for me to stop at part 1 but I had somewhere to go. I felt so energized...I know I could have at least done part 2 with no problems. I can't wait to do it again! This is VERY addicting!
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone enjoying it!