Do you work out or not?

Options
goofynat
goofynat Posts: 68 Member
I do work out but so many people are doing so well without any exercise.

Replies

• wivish72
    wivish72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do go to the gym 5 days a week and try to burn at least 500 calories on the elliptical each day. A lot of folks say that the weight just melts off with the shakes, but it doesn't work like that for me.

I have had good results in the first 8 days of the 90 day challenge - down 6.2 lbs and 5 1/2 inches so far.
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I work out as well. I go to the gym and usually do the elliptical, but sometimes I do the treadmill. I've recently started doing strength training.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I workout 5-6 days a week.
  • goofynat
    goofynat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I do go to the gym 5 days a week and try to burn at least 500 calories on the elliptical each day. A lot of folks say that the weight just melts off with the shakes, but it doesn't work like that for me.

I have had good results in the first 8 days of the 90 day challenge - down 6.2 lbs and 5 1/2 inches so far.

I know people on boths sides of the spectrom...some it falls off, soe still have to work at it, but I like all the vitamins and minerals and the energy it gives me.
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    I wasnt working out, but then I hit a plateau about 6 weeks ago. so a few weeks ago I was able to pick up a second hand treadmill for $80.00. Since then I started the couch to 5 k program. I have since broke past my plates and am now at 142 lbs.
  • GunnerGirl029
    GunnerGirl029 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

6.2 lbs in the first 8 days!? Thats amazing! How did the rest of the 90 turn out?
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i work out using JIllian Michael's dvd and my bike in my home gym
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    Exercise is important when losing weight, you can lose some with just the shakes, but adding cardio and weights helps tone and shape your body
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You need to work out, while on BBV or you will gain it back. sorry but true!
    My BBV comes with unlimited boot camp, so I take that 2-3 times a week. Plus I run 29 miles or so a week :)
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not really.. I'll walk 30-45 mins 3 or 4x a week but that's about it. I want to join a gym they're so expensive where I'm at! :(
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Walking is great for your body
    try couch to 5k, it will get you running :)
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Walking is great for your body
    try couch to 5k, it will get you running :)
    I'm picking up my gym membership tonight so that'll help alot I hope!
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I work out 6 times a week...life 3 (nothing too intense), run at least 2x and do Insanity 6x a week.
  • courtneyprudhomme
    Options
    yes!!! I do about 2 hrs a day 6 days a week. .. I run, walk, and do Brazil Butt Lift (classic program) you CAN lose weight without exercise but you wont be as tone .. you are more likely to be flabby and frankly you just wont be as fit as you could be.. I recommend doing SOME sort of exercise for at least 30 min a day 5 days a week.
  • bp1984
    bp1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do when i have time 1-2 times a week is usual. 3-5 is a lot for me.
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    No. I do not exercise. I am in severe pain from the time I wake up in the morning until I go to sleep at night. Exercise is not even an option for me. But I have lost 17 pounds in the first 19 days on the program. And I'm not hungry. I'm sold.
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't work out as much as I should.. Walking sometimes, but not regularly. I'm losing weight and feeling good with the shakes. I plan to try Zumba next week with a friend. :)