Newbie :-)

Options
Hi mama's! I'm Danielle. I'm bf'ing my 3 1/2 month old. My current weight is 135 lbs; goal weight is to be around 115. I can say that I'm a size smaller than I was before I had my son (my 1st), BUT I find that I'm ALWAYS hungry!! The only time I feel full is after a huge meal. Like today, we went to Waffle House for breakfast and I ate the All-Star (scrambled eggs w/cheese, 4 pieces of toast, hasbrowns, and 1/2 of my waffle) 8-0 Yeah! I'm only 5' 135 lbs!! lol I can eat as much as my husband (he's 5' 11" close to 200 lbs)!! lol Anyway, I'm rambling, just wanted to say hi and man I eat like a freakin line backer when bf'ing! :D Anyone else eat like this?

Replies

• kemiley
    kemiley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you, though my DD is 9 months old.

I ate like this during her growth spurts, and also when I was taking supplements to increase supply for pumping at work.

I have discovered lately though, when I have the munchies, I'm usually mostly thirsty and a big bottle of water goes a long way towards helping me not want to eat as much. Also, I drink more water during meals now too - I end up eating a lot less.
  • ddsin615
    ddsin615 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you, though my DD is 9 months old.

I ate like this during her growth spurts, and also when I was taking supplements to increase supply for pumping at work.

I have discovered lately though, when I have the munchies, I'm usually mostly thirsty and a big bottle of water goes a long way towards helping me not want to eat as much. Also, I drink more water during meals now too - I end up eating a lot less.

I will have to remember to try this! I hope it works!! lol
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm BF my six month daughter. I have the same exact goals as you. I'm heavier now at 134 than I have ever been. I have a very tiny frame but i don't wear it well. Anyway...I want to eat everything that is not nailed down!!! It's so hard to lose!