New Leslie is out already!

Options
jeepie98
jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
The new DVD I said that was coming out on end of March is in Target stores now! My sister got it & says it is awesome! Mine is on it's way from College Video & I can't wait!

Replies

• Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    The new DVD I said that was coming out on end of March is in Target stores now! My sister got it & says it is awesome! Mine is on it's way from College Video & I can't wait!

I got mine in the mail today. Will be starting it tomorrow!
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What is the title of the lastest one?
  • Taymay75
    Options
    What is the title of the lastest one?

It's called Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. It even has strength exercises that's not so overwhelming.
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's for $8.99 on Amazon but you can't buy it until March 27th. I thought I would have to wait but I'm going to Target tomorrow!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    It must have released early - preordered from collagevideo.com and it was here on Monday.

I did the Tuesday, 4 mile workout yesterday and it was very challenging. I have been doing Leslie for a year now, have 17 of her DVD's and this 4 miler was killer!

Look for some new combo moves and if jumping jacks and jump ropes are too much, just power walk through them!

Happy walking everybody!
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i put it in my computer today.. and it kept freezing.. this was my first time using the dvd.. and ever trying one in the computer.. does anyone else run into this problem??
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    i put it in my computer today.. and it kept freezing.. this was my first time using the dvd.. and ever trying one in the computer.. does anyone else run into this problem??

Try some other DVDs on your computer. I can't check my DVD for you because EVERY DVD freezes on my computer. It might be your computer or the DVD (or maybe the software) - I'm not sure.

Re: the new Leslie ..... we can program the same miles in again. Anyone up for a 10 MILE Leslie?
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought the same thing! I just did the 5 miles & thought hmmmm next time maybe just keep going.....
  • Taymay75
    Options

Try some other DVDs on your computer. I can't check my DVD for you because EVERY DVD freezes on my computer. It might be your computer or the DVD (or maybe the software) - I'm not sure.

Re: the new Leslie ..... we can program the same miles in again. Anyone up for a 10 MILE Leslie?

Are you talking about 10 miles straight thru? If so, I am so not up to that. Four already miles kick my butt :tongue: . I wasn't sure if you were aware that there is a Leslie monthly walk thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/509799-swat-march-walk-with-leslie-sansone-workouts?page=6#posts-7444215
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Yes - 10 miles straight thru. You can select the miles a second time.

I'm going to have to park the portable DVD player in front of the TV & try this sometime. Maybe I'll walk while watching a movie. I've never done more than 4 miles of Leslie at once........ but with some added distraction I should be able to go farther.
  • Tobybears
    Tobybears Posts: 22
    Options
    That's what I do. I also have Netflix and what I do sometimes is watch a movie and work out on my gazelle through it. The movies are without commercials so they end up like 40-45 minutes. If the commercials would be on I probably wouldn't do it through the entire thing.
  • Jennhasfaith
    Jennhasfaith Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie's new dvd, I preordered mine. I now have done each day, and have also created my miles for a couple of days to. WAY TO GO LESLIE!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

ps. My husband in the mornings ask's me what color am I doing for the day, and I tell him a rainbow of colors!!!!!
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Daughter & I did the 3 mile Mon day work out . Love the variety & it's more than just walking.