Who's here for the challenge?

Options
nerdyandilikeit
nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
Hi fellow Hogwartians!

It seems we have lots and lots of students in our Hogwarts Castle group, but many of you are not involved in a House.

I know it can seem confusing and daunting, but the challenges are set up so that people can choose to participate in the bits that do them the most good and allow them to have the most fun, and leave the rest. And your House mates and Heads of House are ALWAYS available to help you understand something!

Are you not weighing yourself right now? That's ok! Don't weigh in, but log your exercise minutes for the House Points!

Are you not exercising right now? That's ok, too! Just weigh in each week and help your House win their Quidditch Matches!

Are you more concerned with your diet right now? Just do your House's NEWTs (food challenges) each week and possibly become Prefect!

Are you not interested in the weekly challenges, but still want to compete? Do what you normally do and keep track of how much time it takes. There's no criteria besides time for counting House Points. And you can always log your weight even when you don't exercise or complete the weekly challenges.

Each House is a little different, but they're all flexible and encouraging. The thing is, you can't find out what works for you if you're not there to experience it! I encourage you all that don't have a House to pick one and give it a try.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO JUMP IN just post in the Common Room of your choice and you're automatically in! Someone will help you within the day to get started, but BE SURE TO READ THE RULES in the first thread before you ask questions. There's a great chance they'll be answered there.

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Holy cow, this is embarassing. Where are all the competitive people?!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm here to compete, dang it!!
  • Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    I want to compete!!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I want to compete!!

Megume - did you post in the House you'd like to be in? Any House would be happy to have you, just go to their common room and they can help you get started!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I want to compete!!

Megume - did you post in the House you'd like to be in? Any House would be happy to have you, just go to their common room and they can help you get started!

I think I saw her reply in the Hufflepuff Common Room, right? I was very happy to see that! :)
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm competing. Signed into RavenClaw yesterday. I don't know what is going on over in Slytherine. There are some members who want a new leader. Who ever is in charge should go and check out the form. The head of the house over there may be MIA.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I'm competing. Signed into RavenClaw yesterday. I don't know what is going on over in Slytherine. There are some members who want a new leader. Who ever is in charge should go and check out the form. The head of the house over there may be MIA.

The Head of Slytherin is going through some personal stuff, but yeah, she could probably use some help. I'm working on that! :)
  • trina614
    trina614 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just found you guys an hour ago and I can't wait to compete! I will be throwing in my Slytherin because not all of us are goody two shoes ;)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I just found you guys an hour ago and I can't wait to compete! I will be throwing in my Slytherin because not all of us are goody two shoes ;)

Excellent! Welcome!

We're reorganizing a bit right now, so be patient. I promise it will all seem less confusing in a couple weeks :)
  • trina614
    trina614 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds good I'm in the middle of a Ballet boot camp right now so I need a few weeks to be able to go 100% in on the challenges. Best of luck straightening everything out!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i'm in sounds like fun
  • kap89
    kap89 Posts: 15
    Options
    im in!! but i have no idea what I am supposed to do! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    im in!! but i have no idea what I am supposed to do! :)

Post in the Common Room of the House you'd like to join, read the rules before you ask a lot of questions, and welcome!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Guys, we REALLY need more Slytherins! Is anyone interested in joining? Pretty please?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Guys, we REALLY need more Slytherins! Is anyone interested in joining? Pretty please?

Yup, we still need some! Where are all of you competitive types?!