Week 2 is here...

Options
And I am more motivated than ever! I lost 3 pounds this past week! Anyone else have good success?!

Replies

• bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    I just did Fire 45 and I think it is my favorite so far! I love the songs in it and the moves are more dancy to me!
  • Shar8210
    Shar8210 Posts: 40
    Options
    Yeah 45 is going to be my FAV too!! It was a lot easier doing the moves even though I was winded I just sang along with the music I havent heard since the 90's!! I love this one look real forward in doing this one again :drinker:
  • snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bj, that is awesome....3 pounds in one week....great job. I love the dancier moves, especially seeing as though I am doing it in the privacy of my own home...hahaha.

Shar, you won't be winded for long as your body gets stronger and used to the moves. You are doing great.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I woke up late so I skipped FIRE 45 day and dit the HIIT 20 instead, Ill do FIRE 45 tomorrow. So good to hear everyone liked it!
  • wondermaggie
    wondermaggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I woke up late so I skipped FIRE 45 day and dit the HIIT 20 instead, Ill do FIRE 45 tomorrow. So good to hear everyone liked it!

Great job on not skipping althogether! Sometimes it gets easy to do when we are running short on time. Way to stay motivated!
  • wondermaggie
    wondermaggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 3 pounds down BJ! And great job to everyone working their rear ends off! My schedule is a little mixed up. My rest day is on Sundays. Anyway, so today for me will be the fire 45 and I am greatly looking forward to it after all the rave reviews! My fave class so far has been the ez55. I loved the music in that one too. Can't wait till today's workout! Keep pushing play everyone. You are all beautiful!
  • bjhadden
    Options
    Great job on the 3 pounds down BJ! And great job to everyone working their rear ends off! My schedule is a little mixed up. My rest day is on Sundays. Anyway, so today for me will be the fire 45 and I am greatly looking forward to it after all the rave reviews! My fave class so far has been the ez55. I loved the music in that one too. Can't wait till today's workout! Keep pushing play everyone. You are all beautiful!

Thanks! I know I can't look forward to a big number every week, but I will take it when I get it! I really didn't like 55ez, in fact I think I may do Fire 45 in replace of Fire 55ez. I know it is 10 minutes less, but I really lose my motivation in 55ez.
  • jmaguil4
    jmaguil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm not quite sure what day I began TF, but I am guessing it was 3/5 also, seeing as I am on week 2. I just finished HIIT 20 and felt great! I also cleaned up my eating habits and have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks! Just a rave hehehe. I'm soo glad I found this group and will try to check in at least daily! Great job everyone!
  • Shar8210
    Shar8210 Posts: 40
    Options
    due to my night work schedule I have to play catch up tomorrow since I'll be off the next 3 days but I'm definetly bringing my A game tomorrow after sleep of course!! :drinker:
  • bjhadden
    Options
    I decided to use this weeks rest day as a rest because my youngest son was in the the ER from about 1 am until after 6 am and I had a meeting to go to at 8:30 and have yet to sleep. Tomorrow is HIIT 15! We are halfway through week 2 y'all!!
  • bjhadden
    Options
    Week two done!! Tomorrow starts week 3!! Wow it is nice to have you guys in a group with me to keep me motivated! I am looking forward to tomorrow to see some results on the scales. At the end of week 4 I will be measuring...anyone else?
  • snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Week two done!! Tomorrow starts week 3!! Wow it is nice to have you guys in a group with me to keep me motivated! I am looking forward to tomorrow to see some results on the scales. At the end of week 4 I will be measuring...anyone else?

I measure every week because if I do not lose it in numbers it is usually inches. Like this past week for example. I didn't lose any pounds, but I lost a half inch from my waist and a half inch each from my arms and thighs.

The results keep me going.
  • bjhadden
    Options
    End of week 3! How is everyone doing? Are y'all ready to start week 4?!?!