Question about worked off calories

Options
allietuge
allietuge Posts: 343 Member
So I've been wondering ..

When we work out and we burn the calories that we do are we suppose to eat to get close to the low calorie intake for the day or do we just leave them alone?

Just wondering what you all do :drinker:

Replies

• girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I eat mine :) I figure that MFP has already calculated a deficit to match my goal, so I don't need to make the deficit any bigger :smile:
  • flet216
    flet216 Posts: 5
    Options
    I leave them alone, unless I have a special event. I always try to plan ahead.
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I usually eat some of them. Even with my exercise calories I'm eating a lot less calories than I used to and now I'm more active too. I find the exercise calories help me eat little treats without feeling guilty
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I leave them, im not hungry anyway so why feed my face :) ...

I struggled to even eat up to 1200, only just reached it recently, let alone adding my exercise cals in also lol
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I normally dont use mines either unless I have something going on...I love staying under calorie lol
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks mucho mucho everyone!!!!
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I exercise so I get to eat more calories :happy:
  • sammydep
    sammydep Posts: 13
    Options
    I asked this question to my PT yesterday and he was definately don't eat the calories back. Everyone's different but I'm going to follow his advice this week and see how it goes.
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It depends for me, but I typically don't like to eat them. I like staying under cals, but not by too much. I try not to eat any lower than net 1000 calories, but if I don't work out, I get much closer to the 1200 cals a day which is fine with me cause I've been losing.