Weekly Monday Weigh In??

Options

Replies

• flet216
    flet216 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in. Start weight is 148.6 lb. Goal to be at 136 lb.
  • Daddys_Boogie121
    Daddys_Boogie121 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just joined so i missed the weigh in yesterday but my starting weight is 165 im hoping to get down to 140 by the end of the 12 weeks
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Starting at 210. Hoping to be down 2 lbs this week. Lots of determination right now! Finally feel like I'm "thinking" like a healthy eater, if that makes sense. I refuse to sabotage myself!
  • Eydiebug
    Eydiebug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be here to weigh in on Mondays.
  • Mzbyrd04
    Mzbyrd04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every other week (a personal thing) but I guess I can do it weekly...
    Based on my last weigh in I was 236.1 at the end of the 12 weeks I would like to be down at least 20 lbs!!
    Good luck everyone...
  • csolson2
    csolson2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just joined last night and Monday weigh ins are great for me, that is my weigh in day anyway!! And it keeps me in check over the weekend.
  • denetta24
    denetta24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i need all the help i can get!!
  • ChristineTebben
    Options
    Yes I will join the Monday weigh in...it is time to get it together!!! I was 147 yesterday. My goal is 130 or just no more muffin top. I am very healthy and love working out...but I love to eat and drink wine. I think I consume too many calories without realizing it. This extra weight is uncomfortable an I am sick of it!!!
  • tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey, I am new but I would like to join and participate. I am a little late but 152 this monday!
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sounds good i weight 135 on monday
  • rebsam
    rebsam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi looking forward to the challenge my today's weight is 181 lb and my target weight is 156 lb by 4th June :happy: I will then need a new challenge cause im aiming for 136 lb before September ready for my summer family holiday xx
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yup, that's my normal weigh in day anyway... so I'm in :)
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    152lbs
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group and am excited to be held accountable now for losing weight!!! I weigh in every monday and update MFP so this will just be an addition. Yesterday I weighed in at 191lbs and am hoping to be 165-160lbs in 12 weeks if not more. Good luck everyone!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    My Monday weigh in was 234.2 lbs. My goal in 12 weeks is 10% of my body weight, bringing me down to 210.8 :smile: Here we go!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    My Monday Weigh-in was 202! Hoping to see 200 next monday!!
  • kristinakingsley
    Options
    I am good with Monday weigh-ins, good way to start the week. Good luck everyone!!
  • ndwilson13
    ndwilson13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I'm so excited & motivated!
  • pont01
    pont01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me. let you know how i get on monday
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Monday are great!!!