Lookin great!! Keep up the hard work :D
  • angebrun
    angebrun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Rockstar!!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow! and you even kept your boobs! lol LUCKY YOU! hehe go girl you're doing great I see a significant difference! yay!:smile:

LOL yes for what it's worth, i won't ever lose those puppies. genetics! :) thanks for all the nice words, ladies. TOTALLY need to re-read them once happy hour hits and the chips & salsa call me.... that damn SALT will not get in the way of my next 50 pounds!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment, you're looking great. Sometimes it's hard for us tall girls because you have to lose so much before it's noticeable. Your hard work sure shows in those photos.

Isn't it such a pain?! My friend yesterday told me, 'oh, weren't you trying to lose weight?' and when I proudly told her I'd lost nearly 20 lbs, she just gave me a dubious look and asked 'really?'

Ouch.
    yes, one of my (tiny, cambodian) coworkers said to me, "WHOA! you lost half of me!"
    yes, i know.
    such things used to bother me. NOT anymore. we are all dealt different cards. i am no longer lamenting mine. i am PLAYING THEM.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I see a huge difference! Good luck with getting your abs toned now. You are doing so well!!
  • Elmorlan
    Elmorlan Posts: 37
    Options
    Getting the jawline and collarbones back are just the best! Great work! That is amazing!