Naperville Ladies

Options
Any Naperville/Aurora/Plainfield etc. ladies out there that would want to meet occasionally for encouragement/motivation/recipe swap/etc.??:smile:

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady but am in Naperville...
  • mysteasa
    mysteasa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not exactly in Naperville but close by. I live in Bolingbrook.. It would be awesome to meet people close by for motivation.. Hit me up if interested :)
  • Jane1030
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tara, I just moved to Shorewood in November. I have been working out at LA Fitness but am having a hard time meeting people there. I am very interested in sharing in discussion and supporting as well as finding support in my weight loss efforts.
  • beyourown
    beyourown Posts: 18
    Options
    Not exactly Naperville either, but close i'm in Yorkville. This would be a great idea! :) Lemme know!
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You should check out www.meetup.com as well, I believe they have some local groups. I know they have hiking, walking and biking groups that I've gone to before.
  • bstoetzer
    bstoetzer Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm in Lombard...friend me if you want :smile:
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey, I live in Lombard too!

We should get together sometime you sound like a really interesting person I'd like to meet.

BTW .... Can you grab my tea when you go back in the kitchen? Thanks. LOL

• bstoetzer
    Options
    Hey, I live in Lombard too!

We should get together sometime you sound like a really interesting person I'd like to meet.

BTW .... Can you grab my tea when you go back in the kitchen? Thanks. LOL

Just saw this babe...you're so funny!!
  • Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm in the Western burbs and it feels that all the towns are connected when you grew up going to the FOX VALLEY (Not Westfield)Mall which is a hop, skip, and a jump to Naperville.

I would love if we can have a meet-up in June or July of MFP to hear success stories, stuggles, and tips in person.

What do people think?
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for it...
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    I'm in the Western burbs and it feels that all the towns are connected when you grew up going to the FOX VALLEY (Not Westfield)Mall which is a hop, skip, and a jump to Naperville.

I would love if we can have a meet-up in June or July of MFP to hear success stories, stuggles, and tips in person.

What do people think?

Sounds like a great idea!
  • Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    I set up a Survey Monkey with dates and possible locations for a Naperville and surrounding area meet up of MFP. I think it would be super exciting to meet people in person and as I said before share our horror, funny, and success stories. Please share with others who are MFP members in the area as well.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2JLRM9T

Lets see where this goes...

Rosie
  • libellula56
    libellula56 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Has this worked out for anyone in the area, be great to get a group together for a 5K.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    COOL!!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I totally don't live in Naperville - I live in Bedrock...aka Rockford. I could use some Illinois friends :happy: