Weigh Day 3/14/12 :)

Options
Hey guys, sorry I didn't post this last night so you guys in different time zones could get it.. but I went to sleep so fast last night I didn't even think about it.

You guys got through week two, and did amazingly! :)

Here's the information I need:

Starting weight -
Current weight -
What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) -
Total weeks water -
Best NSV (non scale victory) -
Comments/Thoughts -

Mine:

Starting weight - 200-204 (up and down due to water)
Current weight - 199 - 203 (I'm sick so I haven't been working out..)
What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - My fear was REAL push ups. I'm terrible at them, but I've been working very hard and think I've gotten so much better!
Total weeks water - Around 10/56 - poor water intake is probably why I'm sick lol.
Best NSV (non scale victory) - Well, I always have asthmatic symptoms when I engage in any time of movement, I start coughing and wheezying.. but later I haven't been doing that! I'm very happy about that, it makes me feel way healthier even though the scale has been moving up and down. I've also lost about an inch off of my "fat arm", that's the thing I'm most insecure about on my body so I'm also very happy about that!
Comments/Thoughts - Been a bad couple of weeks, what with all the stress and being sick,.. I plan on doing better and kicking butt as soon as my cold is gone. I'm getting addicted to working out as a stress reliever so that's a good thing. Hope you all did well this week!! :)

Your turn!

Oh, and I'll do motivator of the week when I get home. This weeks motivator of the week is the girl and guy who consumed the most water! ;)

You guys did amazingly this week, and I hope you all have a great day today!

-Prescilla

tumblr_lxdgprMbSm1r86tm6o1_500.jpg

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    start weight 134.8lbs
    last weeks weigh in 133.6lbs
    this week back up to 135lbs
    have cheated lots this week but today im back on form :) roll on next weeks weigh in :)
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 202
    Current weight - 193
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - just exercising! getting through my lower back pain
    Total weeks water - 53
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - my work clothes starting to feel loose
    Comments/Thoughts - feeling really motivated, more than ever before, thanks! x
  • xperez21
    xperez21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW: 266LBS
    CW: 263 LBS
    Fears: not adjusting to the time change and not wanting to get up and do my moring cardio. but i did!
    Best NSV: my cardio is improving so much, i am running and im not fatiguing as quickly :)
    Comments: heading to the beach at the end of April so my focus is to drop down to 245-250 by then
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    SW: 129
    Current weight - 128.5
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - Working out with personal trainer
    Total weeks water - 28
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - keeping to calorie count
    Comments/Thoughts Just got to plan ahead each day!
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 200.8
    Current weight - 198.2
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - Push ups...they are hard for me..I was trying to do the normal ones instead of the girl ones. lol
    Total weeks water - approximately 5 gallons...I've been trying to drink almost a gallon a day..some days i decided id have something else like green tea.
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Surviving my Calorie Crusher and Triple Fit classes...and I'll be returning!!
    Comments/Thoughts -- This is a great challenge and I'm glad everyone is involved. I've felt myself doing really well this past week and into this week thus far! Very Excited!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 249.5
    Current weight - 240.0
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - Crow Push-ups - I haven't been very diligent at doing these. I have been really busy.
    Total weeks water - 97 / 56
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - I finally broke down and bought a couple pairs of jeans last weekend. I shopped in a store that normal people buy clothes at. Not the Big and Tall store. I went down 3 sizes.
    Comments/Thoughts - I started 30DS again. This time I have upped my weights and I am following the harder person. My muscles hurt again like when I first did the shred.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Starting weight (for the challenge) - 213 lbs
    Current weight - 209.9 lbs
    Total weeks water - 37/56 cups
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - I was told (today) that I'm looking good! :)
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 232
    Current weight - 229
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - skipping (jumping rope) getting better but stiil hard!
    Total weeks water - 436oz
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - 5 inches off parts of me!!!
    Comments/Thoughts - Keep on losing!
  • ready2rockk
    Options
    Starting weight: 153
    Current Weight: 151.2
    What fear did you face? : pushups, crunches, burpees
    Total weeks water :61
    Best NSV: losing 9 inches totalso far!!!
    Comments: I worked hard...even tho I cheated on the weekend... and I finaly budged the scale! ( been at 153 since the middle of feb)
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    1. 100 lbs
    2. 97 lbs
    3. Getting up earlier to get in more exercise
    4. 72
    5. Fitting perfectly into a shirt that use to be too small
    6. 9 more to go and tone, tone, tone!
  • tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 146
    Current weight - Scale says 145 (I'll take it!)
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - going to the gym alone, my music helps to keep me focuses and in my own world
    Total weeks water - 25 (I'm terrible)
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - tried some new work outs and my bum muscles are sore, i'm scared that if/when i lose weight my plump rump will go away and i like it just the way it is haha
    Comments/Thoughts - This is one of the best groups i've been in, i might not always do all the challenges or have the proudest days but everyone is super supportive and nice :) Thank you all!
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 181
    Current weight - Scale says 180
    What fear did you face? Keeping on schedule despite numerous temptations
    Total weeks water - 8/day minimum (I'm so happy that is easy for me to do)
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Keeping under my calorie goals for the majority of the week
    Comments/Thoughts - Even though I cheated a few times (we all deserve it every now and then) I still feel great and like I have made improvement!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Edit

My SW is 102, not 100. Sorry.
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 253
    Last Weigh In- 251.4
    Current weight - 249
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - Getting back to exercising after spending over a week out of the gym.
    Total weeks water - Again forgot to count...
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - Feeling so tired yesterday and still going to the gym
    Comments/Thoughts - I had my cheat meals, but I am back on track
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    starting weight- 235.4
    current weight- 235.8
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge)- Running on the treadmill. I've always been scared that I wouldn't be able to do it but I did it and I'm so glad I tried.
    Total weeks water- 400 ounces
    Best NSV- I had to go to David's Bridal to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress and fit into a size smaller than I had to get back in August from there.

Comments/Thoughts- I was gone for the past 3 days on a business trip so I'm very surprised that I didn't gain more weight than what I did. On the plus side, the hotel I stayed at had a gym so I was able to exercise while I was there.
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    starting weight- 155lb
    current weight- 150lb
    What fear did I face?- Not knowing what kind of cardio I could do when it was raining, but ended up doing a bunch of different workouts and in between jogging.
    best nsv- none really....
    comments/ thoughts- I'm thinking I am going to try and jog a mile staight. Hoping I can, I suck at jogging
  • Laurakc89
    Laurakc89 Posts: 22
    Options
    Starting weight 181
    Last weigh in 179
    This way in 179 :(

I got started on a mammoth to do list in prep for my exams later this
    Month!
    Thinking of taking some 'before' pictures but don't really want to see lol!
  • hellcatx
    hellcatx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 197
    Current weight - 195
    What fear did you face? (part 2 of weeks challenge) - Doing the Wentworth stairs. I've been wanting to do them for awhile, its a couple hundred stairs going up the side of an escarpment.
    Total weeks water - Around 50/56
    Best NSV (non scale victory) - My water intake has been pretty great for the last couple weeks. I've been keeping up the water challenge all month and its been kicking my butt!
    Comments/Thoughts - It's been a bit of a rough start for March, a lot of personal stress but working out has def helped me get through it.