The WoW Thread

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
My niece and I solo'd Heroic nexus last nite. I am a new 80 and she is an 85. We felt pretty hardcore. I must say I am bit annoyed that you can only que for lich heroics at level 80.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Two of you did a solo run, together?

Well, before the queue people would actually run/fly to places. You should be able to go anywhere.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Two of you did a solo run, together?

:laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Nice! You know what I enjoyed? Going back as a level 80 to Tempest Keep and killing Kael'thas Sunstrider with only 5 people!

*Grumble* I hated Kael'thas back in BC -_-
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Nice! You know what I enjoyed? Going back as a level 80 to Tempest Keep and killing Kael'thas Sunstrider with only 5 people!

I have never done tempest keep. I didn't get into raiding until wrath. I must go back and do these.
  • kapeluza
    Options

I have never done tempest keep. I didn't get into raiding until wrath. I must go back and do these.

I just died a little. Ok, going WoW elitist on you now....

OMFG YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RAIDING IS THEN! Just kidding but seriously though, I really enjoyed raiding back in BC. Nothing of this easy crap they have now. Raiding was actually challenging back in BC.
    Sigh I miss BC days.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

I just died a little. Ok, going WoW elitist on you now....

OMFG YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RAIDING IS THEN! Just kidding but seriously though, I really enjoyed raiding back in BC. Nothing of this easy crap they have now. Raiding was actually challenging back in BC.
    Sigh I miss BC days.

Moar Dots!!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Are you guys excited about Pandas and Pokemon? Normally I'd be super excited about a new expansion but every time I see the new pandas I think of Kung Fu Panda. Then, I can't stop laughing because I can't believe this is going to be a real thing.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Are you guys excited about Pandas and Pokemon? Normally I'd be super excited about a new expansion but every time I see the new pandas I think of Kung Fu Panda. Then, I can't stop laughing because I can't believe this is going to be a real thing.

I have called coined it 'Kung Fu Panda Pokemon.' I would lie if I said I wasn't excited. WoW is my meth. And who doesn't like new meth?
  • Dave_Strife
    Dave_Strife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LK heroics were the best. I really enjoyed plowing through them as time went on compared to being limited to two/three like we are now.

As far as raiding goes, the challenge is still there in WoW, but only in heroic modes. And that blows, it just feels like rehashed content instead of a fresh challenge facing a new boss.

But I rarely play now that my guild stopped raiding. Still have 7 months of this year pass crap so I log in and diddle around but it really seems like a drag. Other people seem to be enjoying it so maybe I've just experienced it all by now. =\
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to Panda Pokemon. I'm taking a few months off until the expac comes out. Gota new baby and doing P90x in the monrings. I just don't have the time at night to play right now.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    WoW question of the day

What is your favorite

Race/Class/Spec ?

For me

Horde - I love undead
    Alliance - Draenei or Gnome (I can't decide)
    Class: DPS - Mage!
    Heals - Druid
    Tank - Warrior
    My fav spec is Arcane Mage. Getting top dps is easy..plus I find it fun!
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    I really enjoyed raiding back in BC. Nothing of this easy crap they have now. Raiding was actually challenging back in BC.
    Sigh I miss BC days.

I second that. I loved the raids in TBC. However, I love the flexibility Cataclysm brought - being able to progress on 10m difficultly instead of being forced to do the 25m for end game content.

As for kung fu panda pokemon... rawwwrrrrrrr face the wrath of my Elwynn Lamb !!!! :bigsmile:
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    WoW question of the day

What is your favorite

Race/Class/Spec ?

I don't have a favorite race. But my least favorite are the gnome (sorry gnomes!) & the goblin :laugh:

Class/Spec. I've always been, and always will be a Prot Warrior - though sadly, I've been raiding as dw fury since FL due to guild requirements (I still have prot as my MS!).
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WoW question of the day

What is your favorite

Race/Class/Spec ?

For me

Horde - I love undead
    Alliance - Draenei or Gnome (I can't decide)
    Class: DPS - Mage!
    Heals - Druid
    Tank - Warrior
    My fav spec is Arcane Mage. Getting top dps is easy..plus I find it fun!

Ok this is a hard one to answer, I have What i call my big girl, Prozacneeded, she's a level 84 Human Paladin, her primary spec is retribution and her secondary is protection for when she is tanking :D

But i Also have my level 50 Gnome priest who is a bad *kitten* but squishy cant remember my spec, would find out but my wow ran out the other day and due to lack of funds, no more wow for me for a while :'(
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options

I have called coined it 'Kung Fu Panda Pokemon.' I would lie if I said I wasn't excited. WoW is my meth. And who doesn't like new meth?
    Actully I'm looking foward to both. I always beena pokemon fan so I'm excited to see how it will work. Also the the pandas beecause they were part of warcraft way before kung foo panda came out
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I play alliance (don't judge! My friends made me)

For raids:
    Dreanie arcane mage. We gots the waggle.

For PVP:
    Dreanie Shammy healer. Moar waggle!

Can you tell I like dreanie? *waggle*

Before I quit a couple months ago, I was only a few raid lockouts away from getting my mage the legendary staff. But my stupid guild didn't want to do that raid anymore, decided to focus on the new one instead. I kinda feel bad about leaving with my staff 90% done, but oh well, they didn't wanna kill Rags anymore :cry:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm so tempted to get back into WoW but just not sure yet. I'd want to start fresh on a server and meet so nice new people
  • kapeluza
    Options
    I'm so tempted to get back into WoW but just not sure yet. I'd want to start fresh on a server and meet so nice new people

Go to Area 52. SO. MANY. PEOPLE.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Proudmoore is a friendly server as well, I've found. You just have to be cool with gays :)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

Go to Area 52. SO. MANY. PEOPLE.

I miss the crazy population of horde side area 52. It was a great server!