Just joined!

Options
Hi all! I'm on week 7 and I LOVE Turbo Fire. I'm so happy that I found your group! Today is Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 for me.

For those of you using Shakeology, how are you liking it and does it taste good? I've been thinking about ordering it.

Replies

• snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group.

I love Shakeology. I have tried and bought all three. My favorite is Tropical Strawberry, with Chocolate right there. If you want more information on it I have included the link. It is so worth it.

myshakeology.com/Snuffybitts (you will need to add http:// in front of the myshakeology)

I used to spend approximately $5 at a drive thru for breakfast, but now for only approximately $4 a day I am not only saving almost a $1 a day, but I am also saving approximately 350 calories a day as well.

I think its a great investment and would not give mine up. When I first ordered it I was sceptical as well, but there is a bottom of the bag guarantee and I felt the difference between using it and not using it. I would be happy to talk to you more about it if you want.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dale
  • Stacyfit37
    Options
    Thanks! I am definitely going to try it. Waiting for tax $ to hit my account and then I will be all over it!
  • snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You will be amazed by the difference it makes. I love it. Let me know if you want more information.
  • wondermaggie
    wondermaggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Stacyfit! and welcome! :flowerforyou: I love my shakeology. I agree with everything Snuffybits said. I kept telling myself for months that I didn't need shakology and that I could get away with a less expensive protein powder. I tried other things... blah, blah, blah..... Then, I bought my first bag and I will not go back to anything else. It has helped me to decrease my appetite as well as giving me energy and it is a nice delicious meal. It has also regulated other things in my body which may be oversharing but is important for anyone considering it to know. :happy: So, I love the chocolate myself. I have had the strawberry and I do like it but wouldn't want it everyday. I am going to order the greenberry for a switch up every so often as well. Anyway, awesome job on 7 weeks of turbo fire! This is week 2 for me but I am a 3 time graduate of Insanity so it was a nice fit. I am actually going to start a hybrid between the two soon. Can't wait!
  • mkahmad
    mkahmad Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just got my turbo fire kit! Really excited to start it this monday. I have three questions

1) I have a slight knee pain problem due to the fact that I am overweight. The doctor said there is nothing to worry about and the pain should subside with weightloss. Will I be ok doing the workouts? I am 5'4 and weight around 170lbs. Am I too fat to do turbofire?

2)Do you still carry on with the turbo schedule while you're on your period?

3) How do I calculate how much calorie I have burned using the turbo videos?

Will appreciate any help/advice. Also you can add me if you're in the mood to motivate and encourage.

Thanks!