Options
LimeyTart
LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
How are you guys?

Replies

• CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good! Met with the personal trainer this morning and lifted weights, working primarily on arms and boy am I feeling it! Also got in a two mile afterwards, and now I am not in the mood to be at work...but I'm working on my water and some good eating :)
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm good! I went in early and got my workout out of the way. My BFF flew in today so I spent a few hours with her. She did HCG (against my warning) and is tiny. Like, super little. It makes me angry almost because I'm busting my *kitten* to get this weight off and it's just so slow. Oh well.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ahh, but hers will come back on when she starts eating more than 500 cals a day.
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I know. I almost want to slap the **** out of her. All I've heard for the past 2 months is, "I'm so thin. I had to buy this size jeans because the others are falling off." Then today, of course, she asked about 8200 times, "So, how do I look?"

You're thin. Yes, I know. Not STFU somewhere about it!

I know that's immature of me, but damn. I feel like giving up. It's been 45 days and I'm not even down a whole pants size yet.
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    Don't give up, girl. Mine is coming off slow, too. But, we're changing our lifestyle, not pumping ourselves full of pregnancy hormones and eating an apple a day.