Coming Attractions...

Options
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
Have you guys heard of the new Fantasy Land expansion? It's HUGE and will double the size of Fantasy Land! Not only that, but some AWESOME Disney additions will be made! A Little Mermaid ride, Beauty and the Beast's Castle AND a new roller coaster themed around the Seven Dwarves Mine :)

They've also announced a new world in Animal Kingdom based on the Avatar movie! I don't think it's set to open until 2016, but it's SUPER exciting!!

Replies

• tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't wait. We want to go to the Beauty and the Beast Castle to have dinner when we visit next year.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Will Fantasy Land be finished in time for your DisneyMoon?
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Some of it will. They expect beast's castle (perhaps not the restaurant) and the little mermaid ride to be done, the Dumbo ride will be done as well, but the Seven Dwarves Mine Cart coaster will still be under construction :(
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    Interesting.
    The fantasyland @ disneyland is my favorite part! Its got peter pan, mr toads, snow white, pinochio <3, the snow white castle thingy...and the little mermaid ride is in california adventure for us. Been on it once, and felt eyegasm'd

Twice the size for disneyworld?! Oi! Holy crap!
  • lizzybeth5983
    lizzybeth5983 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    They did the soft opening for Dumbo yesterday :)
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    I can't WAIT for the little mermaid ride... OMG. I hope it's open when we go in October.