Introduce Yourself!

Options
Welcome Everybody!
Leave The Following Reply & Lets Have Fun! (More Posts To Follow!)
:flowerforyou:
Name
Your One Piece Of Great Advice for our fitness & health!

Harriet
Basingstoke
I want to look great & be smaller!
Always think twice, no matter what. If in doubt, think. If tempted, wait. If you fail. start again!

Replies

• fatshady360
    Options
    mark
    worcestershire
    i want to look muscular,get bigger and be ripped
    your in charge......and you will do it,why???because you CAN!!!!!!!
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi

Clive
    Chester
    I needed to lose weight. I used to run a lot, stopped piled weight on. Up to 8.5 miles now with no goals in mind.
    If your a runner get your running gair assessed. I did, goty new trainers and haven't looked back.
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hi

lara

lichfield

i want to get healthier so i can keep up with my little girl who is so energetic.

i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

Name : Sonia
    Reason Why You Want To Get Fit! : don't want to be fat and forty
    Your One Piece Of Great Advice for our fitness & health! : I'm reducing portion sizes and being more active
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Name : Carole
    Reason Why You Want To Get Fit! : To be slimmer... for my brothers wedding in Nov ... To start a family
    Your One Piece Of Great Advice for our fitness & health! : Light Choices Ready Meals & Soups... with extra Veg! YUM!
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Rachael
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Want to get fit and put on weight so i look healthier, have a healthy BMI and can have an elective operation by the end of this year.
    One piece of fitness advice - you can be on the right path to success but you'll get run over if you just sit there.
  • Talula68
    Talula68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Kate
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Lose weight - my sister is getting married in the States in July - can cope with being the older sister but not the older frumpy sister!!!!
    Advice - Never give up!!!!! If you put your mind to something you can achieve it - I really believe that!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Vanessa
    Northampton
    Need to stop taking my health for granted. Don'n wanna look back and say "if only..."
    Only you can make a difference, do it for yourself!!
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

I'm in Nottingham
    I'm on here as it is the only way I monitor what goes into my mouth!
    Want to get fitter and keep fit for overall feeling of well-being, managing weight and fitness. Even a small amount of weight loss makes me feel loads better about myself.
    My advice: find a routine and diet that fits your lifestyle - if it doesn't, then it is hard to maintain. Surround yourself with positive people and ignore negative ones. The bedroom is for sex and sleeping only - get rid of the TV. Set realistic goals and be patient - there is no magic wand to help you on your way, but know that at the end there is a massive feeling of satisfaction.

Keep up the good work
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm in Leeds! loving the MFP world ATM!