5'10" SW194 CW 175 (PIC)

Options
Hey ya'll!

This is the first time I am posting pictures on here as a success story.

I Started MFP on 1/9/12 at 194.2 LBS and, as of last Monday, am down to 175 LBS

I Love this group because most everyones GW is 140 and up. It is discouraging to see ladies with Goal weights in the 120-140 range(Usually shorter gals). Very few tall ladies are able to reach that weight and look healthy at it. I don't think I could. The lightest I have been my adult life is 150lbs and I look great at that weight. I am pretty muscular through my arms and legs and don't think I could get much lighter and still look healthy.

We went hiking two days ago, thats when my husband snapped the second picture. I can totally see a difference and it makes me feel good. Alot of the cellulite has left my legs and they are more defined again.

I still have 25lbs to go!

This is me the very first week of January at 194.2
Notice the stretchy pants? Thats all I wore for a few weeks there :-(
IMAG0547.jpg

This is me as of 2 days ago at 175 lbs
DSCN4885.jpg

also, I took this picture to show my sister that I wasn't spilling out of my size 30 Miss Me jeans (I started at a 14/33)
They are too tight to sit in but I will start wearing them in the next couple weeks I bet!
Pardon the silly red lines, I was sitting prior to the picture...
IMAG0788-1-1.jpg

exercise.png

Replies

• RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Nice job!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! That is already an amazing success story and after 25 MORE pounds you're gonna be smokin! Great job, and thanks for posting!:glasses:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats!
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That a phenomenal effort in two months. Keep it up and you'll be set of an awesome 2012. :smile:
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And I agree about the shorter girls success stories. One of my best friends is 5'1 on a good day and weighs 105 right now I think. I just look at here when she tells me these things...I have no words....lol. It is so nice to see others with goals weight close to mine. I am 5'11 and my goal weight is 155...hopefully I will get there!! Anyways congrats on your weightloss so far you look absolutely terrific! And good luck on those last 25 lbs!!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Excellent, I'm 5'10" also, I hope I look as good as you when I hit 175!
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congratulations!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! YAY you!

It's so nice to see these success stories with pictures of people my height! It's totally motivational, so thanks!
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you look loveley:) well done, i wished i looked as good as that at 175!! lol x
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    *prays for a tight stomach like hers* lol

You look awesome!! You've done a fantastic job. Keep it up!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for your kind words. I know it can be discouraging to see all these little numbers floating around whether they be others goal weights or our own pounds loss thus far but, it's gonna be worth it when we are there! I shall post again when I am at my goal!

exercise.png
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! I weigh 163 and I would love to look like you at 175! You look toned, fit, and athletic. So jealous!!! :ohwell:
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! You have a great butt!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Keep up the great work--I can't believe what a great job you've done in such a short amount of time!
  • rahrah82
    rahrah82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oh you look great, im about 5lbs lighter than you and look nowhere near as good as you. Am considerably jealous of your lack of muffin tops...they are the bane of my life!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You have the exact figure I would love to have - slender but still curvy. Gorgeous!
  • lthomas2541
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work...
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I"m an inch taller, started at 202, currently 196, and am definitely looking forward to 175. Thank you so much for sharing... it means a lot to see/ hear from people of similar height. Keep up the good work!
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Awwww! You all make me feel so wonderful! Thank you! I have been working so hard to get here and I have just started pulling things from the middle of my closet....Now, if I could just get down to a weight that would have me pulling from the back of the closet :laugh:

exercise.png