Tables

Options
The updated table will be posted here weekly :)

Replies

• leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, here is the first table.

Feb-e1328624715510.jpg
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    WOW!! Ive lost 20% of my SW! Im so chuffed! I never worked tha tout b4! thanks for the table Leila :) xxxx
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Wow- I can't believe that I have lost 25% of my starting weight. Thank you so much for this table. I love all the information that it provides.

I hope to keep losing but this week could be a wash because of TOM. Just not motivated this week.
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Feb1-e1329472325175.jpg
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    feb3-e1329731357358.jpg
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Thanks for the table, i love looking at how fasr i have come. next weekend is my one year anniversary on MFP!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Pink asked me to let you know my MFP starting weight. It was 208.
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    PPD-Febfinal-e1330425681458.jpg

The table is ordered with people who have lost the most percentage weigh over February at the top.

This is the final weight loss table for February. Congratulations! As a group we lost over 40lbs (and that includes the weight that people put on!). Only 6 of us made it to our goal for the month but 14 of the 20 of us that finished the challenge lost weight. Great job.

Bring on March!!
  • Piglet_26
    Options
    Yup roll on march, this is going to be THE month for me....I can feel it lol
  • sjodrum
    sjodrum Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The table is ordered with people who have lost the most percentage weigh over February at the top.

This is the final weight loss table for February. Congratulations! As a group we lost over 40lbs (and that includes the weight that people put on!). Only 6 of us made it to our goal for the month but 14 of the 20 of us that finished the challenge lost weight. Great job.

Bring on March!!

Nice table - thanks for doing this. I'm going to change some things for March and get into the upper half of that table! Thanks for the motivation... I like this group.
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks Leila, your tables are a great motivational tool!

Gonna up the exercise this month, now the lighter nights are starting it makes you want to do something instead of veg inside!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    march-e1331721257597.jpg

Some great work by Xxx_pink_princess_xxx and a special shout out to sjodrum and djthom who are powering ahead this week.
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    grrr my scales are totally going the wrong way......i'm hoping to undo that this week......maybe march wont be the month for me, struggling with tiredness and headaches the past week or so :(
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Feel better and March isn't looking good for me either :-(
  • SLKMERC
    Options
    Whoop whoop! I'm liking the March table, so much better than Feb's!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    march3-e1332238569869.jpg

Good work from djthom and MissC05. Also a great week for SLKMERC who lost 1.7lbs!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Hi everyone. Sorry I was slow with the table this month. Here it is. I've only included people who finished the challenge

Untitled-e1333369741804.jpg

The people at the top of the list had the highest weigh loss percentage this month. Great work :)

The people in orange met their monthly goal
  • SLKMERC
    Options
    Way hay! Whoop whoop! I'm really liking the March table! :tongue:

Thanks Leila!

I cannot believe I've lost nearly 20% of my body weight. A fifth of me is gone!! Thats hard for me to get my head round!!

Well done everyone!

The last week & this week, I've been doing more and therefore eating more, and the scales seem to be stuck! :ohwell:
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    March was a tough month for me. I hope April is better.
  • SlimColin
    SlimColin Posts: 89
    Options
    Thanks for table

Not sure where we are starting with the April weigh ins but wanted to report today's weigh in somewhere? :tongue:

6th April 176.4 lbs down 2.6! Yahoo

Just 8.4 lbs to go?

SlimColin