3/13/2012

Options
Tbirdgal_Stef
Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
Is anyone still doing the shred??? I haven't shredded in a while, I've been supplimenting No More Trouble Zones and Wii Dance 3 (so fun) No More Trouble Zones is more of a challenge and I felt I needed it after doing 47 days of the shred, I was just getting toooo bored. LOL I hope all you on your first go round are still working at it, the results are amazing and I love the way my body is now... Amazing what 30 days with Jillian will do to you LOL

Hope to hear you are still going strong!!

Happy Tuesday =)
Stefanie

Replies

• djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Hello Stefanie!! I'm not right now. I'm over my cold but my doctor has me on antibiotics for another health issue and said no exercise except work and walking right now. :( It seems to be one thing after another. I'm having a tough year. lol. I'll trying to keep my head up. I was starting to get burnt on the shred too! I have been looking at other video's. One I saw was biggest losers beginners workout. Its 45 minutes of workouts. My local target has it for $13. Thinking about getting it as something new to do. That way I can change up my workout. I'm thinking alternating days maybe. Not sure yet. How is the house coming along? Are you feeling better? How is your family? Is it cold where you live? It's been really hot already. Have a wonderful night.

How are our other ladies been doing? Are you all still doing it. Sorry we haven't been more of a motivation to you all. It has just been a really ruff time for me right now. Hopefully soon I can be back to working out with everyone, but I'm enjoying the break.. Have a Fantastic night.

Craig
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I must admit ive not been doing it daily. But i am at the gym 5 times a week so doing something at least lol.

Hope you are all well and well done on your efforts so far!! Awesome job!

xx
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    That's great that you are at least getting some type of workout!! That is what really matters. Sorry to have invited you to this group and not be able to workout with you more. I really did have plans to do it more this cycle. I've just been having some health issues. I did my first cycle without missing a single day. I am starting to feel better but have been advised to wait a little bit longer till I can start doing any workouts other than walking my dogs and my job. :( Please keep checking back. I will post again everyday when I get the ok to start working out again. Keep up all the good work!