RED TEAM WEEK 10 WEIGH IN (3/13/2012)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hello Red Team....Welcome to the new Red Team Participants!!!! I hope everyone has adjusted to the changes!!! Let's make these last weeks AMAZING!!!! I want to see all my RED Team participating in the 2 challenges we have going on!!!! The Top Loser Challenge and Let's Get Moving challenge!!! Check out the topics posted for more information!!!!

Now to business......Let's get on those scales!!!! Remeber you have until Thursday to weigh in!!!! I do NOT want to lose ANYMORE participants!!!!!

Format is....

PW: (previous weight)
CW: (current weight)

Here is the list of the RED Team.....

NEW RED TEAM:

TEAM CAPTAIN: PAMASTORI (PAM)
JUST2LIVEAGAIN
KATHPEARCE
KKENNEY0146
KRESCINE
KAELAWILLIFOR
LELASUTT
LHIGGINS
LIGHTENINGLYNN
LSUITOR
MARIAN723
MARULOP14
MELLOJELLO66
MOMRELOADING
MICHAELVHAWK
NGWARAI
OKIEWORKOUT

Good Luck Red Team!!!!

P.S. If you have not contacted me yet about the next Challenge GRFS (Getting Ready For Summer), please make sure you get your name on the list!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    PW: 241
    CW: 241

I've been in a funk lately - working LONG hours. This week I look forward to carving some time for me despite my 8:30am - 8pm shift today.
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 233.3

CW: 230.6

The scale was jumping all over the place this morning, I got 3 different numbers that were quite a bit apart so I just decided to go with the middle one. I guess if I have a huge loss next week we will know that I should have gone with the lower number.
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    Hello Team!

PW: 196.8 lbs :indifferent:
    CW. 195.6 lbs :happy:

Lost 1.2 lbs ... not as much as my previous couple of weeks, but I'll take it.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 172.6
    CW: 174.6
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW 190.4
    CW 189.8

Loss of .6 lbs

Great job on the losses red team! Sorry I've been a little mia this week. Dealing with a stupid cold. Almost better....I hope!
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW : 179.2 3/3/12

CW: 175.6 3/13/12

4526527.png
    03Zlm5.png
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    PW 219.6
    Cw 220

I know I really need to get back on track. Life just keeps catching up with me and running me over. Here's to taking life back and ruling it!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 171.6
    CW: 172.6

TOM and need to do a better job of preplanning my meals for the coming week. Hopefully next week will be better.
  • LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    Hey Red Team :)

PW: 248.3
    CW: 248.7

Gained .4 :( !! Need to get on these challenges! ... Today is a new day :drinker:
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PW: 222.6
    CW: 222.8

:grumble: I need to ramp something up!!! I really want to get down into the teens. :laugh:
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    MOMRELOADING
    PW 180.4
    CW 180.4
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 222.4
    CW: 224.4

2lb gain this week!!:sad:
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you everyone who has weighed in. Pam will have the results in next week. WEIGH INS ARE CLOSED. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pw: 234
    Cw: 234
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm late! Today was my son's fifth b day so we had a little party for him, I've been stressed all week about my foot and work, if I'm too late to still be in the challenge I understand but if not here's my weight in

PW 328
    CW 327

I was down more on Monday but TOM is here so a gain was expected. again sorry I'm late.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    The following participant(s) have been deletd:

KAELAWILLIFORD