Dead....

Options
YassSpartan
YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
This group is dying :sad:

Ok, seriously, I understand that some live too far, others don't have weekends off, others don't have mornings off, and others don't check the group to see what's going on. Unfortunately the groups don't have the option to send a general message to all the members or a notification whenever something is posted here. I can send individual messages to all of you, but if I don't get any answer back it really defeats the purpose. Also, MFP allows me to send a certain amount of consecutive messages every 5 or 10 minutes

I think the best way to plan gatherings is to post here what works for you. I'll put everything in a spreadsheet by groups so I know who can go where at specific days. This is what I'm going to need and I'll start by giving my own information.

INFORMATION
Zip Code: 33177
How many miles are you willing to travel from your zip code: 40 miles

Available (if you have time in the morning and afternoon write both time frames below)
Day
From
To
From
To
Mon
8am
11am

Tue
8am
11am

Wed
8am
11am

Thu
8am
11am

Fri
8am
11am

Sat
8am
4pm

Sun
8am
4pm

Besides any physical activities you can do with your own body, do you have that you can use:
Rollerblade, bicycle, dumbbells, yoga mat

If any changes in your schedule, please let me know ahead of time.

Replies

• Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    You're determined :laugh:

I'll bite :tongue:

Sunday - 8am - 11pm
    Monday - 6:30 - 11pm
    Tuesday - 6:30 - 11pm
    Wednesday - 6:30pm - 11pm
    Thursday - 6:30 - 11pm
    Friday - 6:30 - Midnight
    Saturday - 11am - Midnight

Zip codes - 33125, 33023, 33133 (I'm all over Broward and Dade county at any given moment so it doesn't matter to me)
    Will travel anywhere in Broward and Dade. PBC is a no-go!
  • YassSpartan
    Options

Sunday - 8am - 11pm

Zip codes - 33125, 33023, 33133 (I'm all over Broward and Dade county at any given moment so it doesn't matter to me)

Oye, you missed if you have bicycle, rollerblades, dumbbells, or anything else?
  • JuleszFit
    Options
    Zip Code: 33165
    How many miles are you willing to travel from your zip code: 40 miles ehhh not too bad

Available (if you have time in the morning and afternoon write both time frames below)
    Day
    From
    To
    From
    To
    Mon
    7am
    4 pm
    Tue
    7am
    3 pm
    Wed
    7am
    4 pm
    Thu
    7am
    3 pm
    Fri
    7am
    4 pm
    Sat
    7am
    4 pm
    Sun
    my day for nagging the teens to do laundry and clean their rooms.

also i have bike, yoga mat, wghts, wght ball, jump rope, bands, i'm sure i have more stuff lying around some where around here or in my car trunk lol
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Edited for content! :P
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options

Sunday - 8am - 11pm

Negative ghost rider. I have zilch of all of the above!
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Now let's wait for more replies :)
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Only available weekends right now: 8am-8pm Sat & Sun :cry:

Willing to travel in Dade and Broward

I have a yoga mat, adjustable DBs, stability ball
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Awesome!!! Moreeeeee moreeeeeee :bigsmile:

BTW, the reason I ask if any of you have weights is because if we get together for a circuit training, you'll be using your own weights. And the mat... well, unless you don't mind laying down on the grass to do abs workout and core, they you won't need it. I know I do hehehee
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Ok just ordered a mat! I'm saving up for the Bowflex weights though! And maybe a bike lol
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ivi - I got my Bowflex dumbbells for 50% off with free shipping. I had to wait until their cyber-Monday sale, but it was a huge savings :)
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Here you go!

Zip Code: 33139
    How many miles are you willing to travel from your zip code: 25 miles

Open availability

I have a yoga mat

(I bought a bike my first week in South beach and it got stolen 3 days later, so now I decobike everywhere, but no bike) or anything else.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Ivi - I got my Bowflex dumbbells for 50% off with free shipping. I had to wait until their cyber-Monday sale, but it was a huge savings :)

I got them! And I got the stand for free because of a promo they were having!! :bigsmile: I can't wait for them to come in!
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 33135 zip and really hate to drive. :( sorry. Weekends are the best for me. Just don't make me get up too early. (am I making it real difficult?)
  • JuleszFit
    Options
    OKayyyy so now that a lot of peeps have posted their schedules... Yass, balls in your court hun!! :tongue:
    Plan something out so that we can all get together and workout and have fun!!

Maybe we can include a pot luck for afterwards?? If we all have time, cus you know after a good workout everyone gets hungry.

So c'mon Yas you the man for this job. lol:laugh:
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    A lot of people? LOL not even 1/3 of the people has replied. Anyways, I'll put together something, post it here, send a message to the ones who replied to this post and get together for a fun outdoors day.
  • JuleszFit
    Options
    wow only five peeps, six with you... for some reason i thought more ppl had posted.. :ohwell:
  • WillyQ711
    WillyQ711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Here we go....

Zip: 33156 (Pincecrest, FL and Miami)
    I'll drive 10-20 miles or so on a weekly basis, but for special gatherings or events, whatever works.

M-F 7a-8a and anytime after 6p
    Sat and Sun, just about any time right now.

My followings: Home Workouts, Martial Arts (varied), curently training Wing Chun, Mountain Biking (Amelia, Oleta, etc), cant find my Rollerblades, but suck at it anyhow.

Tend to frequent Tropical Park off of 826.