Please share your results so far :-) I could use motivation

Options
Hi there, I've been doing TurboFire for 4 weeks now and I truly feel awesome. The only problem is that the scale hasn't moved much in the last two weeks and I feel defeated. I've been following the program to the T and only once a week do I go over my allotted calories per day. I've lost a total of 8lbs and was just wondering what others saw in their first week. My pants fit so much better and I can see big difference in my face, but I just feel so defeated when I get on the scale. Let me know how far along you and if you experienced this too. Thanks guys!!!!

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8 and I've lost 13 lbs thus far. I think you are doing great for having lost 8 lbs and you are on week 4. I think I lost 8 lbs my first month as well.

You should not feel defeated, even if the scale doesn't move you are doing great things for your body and mind. Like you said you have seen NSV's such as how your face looks and how your clothes feel. How my clothes feel makes me feel really good about the progress that I've made.

Stay focused! You can do this! You are doing a great job!!! Don't stop now. :happy:
  • gurl0411
    gurl0411 Posts: 75
    Options
    i am on week 4 and last week I'd lost 7 lbs i haven't checked this week yet but I think we're all doing very well!
    i'm glad i lost that much :)
    my clothes are fitting better and i can't wait to see the rest of my results with this program it's so fun!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 (just finishing up) and I have lost 0 pounds.

Ugh, wtf. lol
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Scales are evil!! Lol, they really are. You all are doing great!! 8 lbs in 4 weeks is healthy! You have to keep your focus on the way you feel, the way your clothes are getting looser, and how much energy you has compared to last month. There is no magic pill to lose weight fast, you are doing it the healthy way - eating good and exercise. Your weight should continue to come off steadily... Keep your eyes on the prize! A healthy, happy you!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I really don't know how much I have lost since I started Turbo Fire (I wrote it down somewhere but I haven't measured or anything yet). I am doing the prep program first and I will be done with week 4 on Sunday. I agree that scales can be evil and annoying but try to focus more on measurements and how you are feeling. This is something that will take time and the ultimate goal is to be healthy and feel better. I know that I hit plateaus quite often and get very annoyed/discouraged but I keep on going. This is for life and whether the scales move or not is secondary for me. Yes I want to look good but feeling good is more important! Keep it up and the pounds will start coming off again :)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Man!! Your results are WONDERFUL!!! i am on week 3 and only down 1 pound. So pat yourself on the back. I even changed my calories down to only 1200 from 1500 calories. (Well I am not really managing that 1200 very well, to be honest) So somewhere in the middle.

So congratulate yourself. I am hopefu lthat month 2 is better.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    My loss slowed in weeks three and four, but it's gotten right back on track the last couple weeks!! Just keep doing what you're doing, and trust that at the end you'll be looking great!! 8lbs so far is excellent, I bet you'll have fantastic results!!!
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im going on week 18 and i have lost 27lbs and there has been a lot of time the scale didnt move but i can see and feel how much better i feel and is starting to look . I went from a size 22 pants and a 3x shirt to 16 pants and XL shirt so i know it working.. I still have ways to go but I know I can do and so can you dont give up just keep work hard and you will see real great results
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Here I lost 19lbs, finishing the 12th week program this Saturday. Don't feel discourage, keep at it. You will see/feel tremendous results.