March 16, 2012

Options
Hi ladies! I'm back to 145, which is what it says on my ticker, so yay! However, I have been slacking-- so this week, since it's spring break, I will be refocusing my efforts. I'm doing a light one-day cleanse, and I'll be checking out some classes at my gym. I have access to one of the best gyms in my city for free and I have never set foot in it, shameful I know! They also offer consultations with nutritionists and really inexpensive personal trainers. I have all the tools at my disposal and I'm finally going to take advantage of them!

Replies

• healthysuze
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm back to 145, which is what it says on my ticker, so yay! However, I have been slacking-- so this week, since it's spring break, I will be refocusing my efforts. I'm doing a light one-day cleanse, and I'll be checking out some classes at my gym. I have access to one of the best gyms in my city for free and I have never set foot in it, shameful I know! They also offer consultations with nutritionists and really inexpensive personal trainers. I have all the tools at my disposal and I'm finally going to take advantage of them!

Great job! You sound focused and on-track. Free access to a great gym - take full advantage!
  • healthysuze
    Options
    Down 0.6 lbs from two Fridays ago. Not bad, after a couple of sketchy weekends. I'll take it. Sitting at 144.4 lbs. Goal of 140 is in sight!!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    Down 0.6 lbs from two Fridays ago. Not bad, after a couple of sketchy weekends. I'll take it. Sitting at 144.4 lbs. Goal of 140 is in sight!!

Yay! Awesome job! You're so close
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    back up! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But its because its time of the month..ALL I WANT IS TO SEE 149.9. that is all i ask!!!!!! :sad:
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    back up! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But its because its time of the month..ALL I WANT IS TO SEE 149.9. that is all i ask!!!!!! :sad:

It took me FOREVER to get down to 140s also, don't know what it is. But don't worry, you will get there soon. Now I have to worry about getting to 130s... haven't seen that number in a loooong time. We will do it, one step at a time.
  • imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Here I go!

Sorry it's one day late... been losing my mind in school... neurology, ironically, is incredibly hard for me. Just trying to keep afloat with all other things in life.

I'm 121.0

1 pound more than two weeks ago. No surprise there.. I've been at a 120-123 pound stall for almost half a year. I blame the winter months.

Went for a run today and remembered how much I love the SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN. Spring time will be my shining season!!
    I can smell my 115 around the corner just like summer.

See yall next week. WORK HARD!!