When are you starting? (or when did you start)

Options
MaryinBflo
MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
I am startying Insanity April 1st (obviously lol)

Replies

• Mark_
    Mark_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary,
    I haven't started yet....
    I plan on starting April 1st with a set of "before" pictures and the first fit test, then will follow the workout calendar that came with the DVDs.
    Best of luck to all of you in the group!
    Mark.
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Yes I'm doing the fit test april 1st too. Def take before and after pictures and measurements are really important!
  • katrinaunger
    Options
    Hi I already started about 3 weeks ago!!! I have a love hate relationship with it so far lol. I was wondering is there a way to put in the information on the daily report that logs your info with insanity? i have searched the browse all and even typed it in and cant find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Mark_
    Mark_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I already started about 3 weeks ago!!! I have a love hate relationship with it so far lol. I was wondering is there a way to put in the information on the daily report that logs your info with insanity? i have searched the browse all and even typed it in and cant find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully this link will paste correctly:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372536-how-to-log-insanity?hl=logging+insanity#posts-5071781
    There you may find some suggestions that are helpful.
    I'm planning on buying a heart rate monitor. Dual duty for insanity and running.
    Mark.
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Yeah I use a heart rate monitor so I use those calories burned. Def worth it if you can get one but if not you can just estimate. You are probably burning more than you think you are with this workout though!
  • ElondaB
    ElondaB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today. I took the "before" pics this weekend. I'm going to semi-follow the eating plan.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just started INSANITY yesterday, which was the FIT TEST. then today was day #2 for me and the plyo cardio circuit...
    Um, the workouts are killer but I love and hate it already...MY MAIN THING IS I KNOW I HAVE TO STOP BINGE EATING JUNK FOOD BUT I HAVENT STOPPED YET, Ive been working out for 2months straight already prior to Insanity and have only lost 5lbs to gain it all back and now a 3 pound loss again. I just hope INSANITY is it for me finally..I only have about 20lbs. to lose total..I have before and current pics on my blog tho..
  • Stacyfit37
    Options
    It should be in the mail tomorrow or the next day. I will start April 1st, can't wait!
  • marlaina19
    marlaina19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday and if I get it by the weekend I will be starting saturday! I will take and post some before pictures!
  • xxsarahjeanxx
    Options
    Starting today! Thu March 22. :)
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    awesome everyone keep posting your updates! I will be posting first fit test results on April 1st!
  • sarashine
    Options
    im on my second round week 1 day 6 .. :)
  • kcollet123
    Options
    I am hoping to start tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then Sunday. I am trying to make it a priority for tomorrow morning, but being Saturday, sometimes the family plans outweigh mine!
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just got my package!! I am so excited!! I will probably start April 1 along with everyone else. Have fun everyone.

Tarsha
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Just got my package!! I am so excited!! I will probably start April 1 along with everyone else. Have fun everyone.

Tarsha

Sounds good! I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with the eating plan ahead of time. It's a great starting point for the nutrition part of the program!
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Tarsha

Sounds good! I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with the eating plan ahead of time. It's a great starting point for the nutrition part of the program!

Thanks Mary...I will.
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! March 26th. I like starting new things on a Monday! Wish me luck!
  • healthygrl
    healthygrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten my packet yet, but should be getting it any day now. Can anyone expand on what the diet is like?
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    They give you 5 (i think) different meals with several meals in each section and you pick one out of every section for each of your meals. It's a good starting point so you know how many calories to be eating with the insanity workouts and how the meals should breakdown in ration of calories/carbs/fat/protein. I use some of those meals and add in some of my own too that are along the same lines.

If you are new to eating healthy it's good to follow the meal plan exactly at first until you know how much and what to eat. We are all here to support each other so if you need help with the eating make sure to reach out to us!

Mary
  • healthygrl
    healthygrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    They give you 5 (i think) different meals with several meals in each section and you pick one out of every section for each of your meals. It's a good starting point so you know how many calories to be eating with the insanity workouts and how the meals should breakdown in ration of calories/carbs/fat/protein. I use some of those meals and add in some of my own too that are along the same lines.

If you are new to eating healthy it's good to follow the meal plan exactly at first until you know how much and what to eat. We are all here to support each other so if you need help with the eating make sure to reach out to us!

Mary

Thank you much! :flowerforyou: