new to the group

Options
Hello ladies!

Looking forward to this group. Everything in the description of the group describes ME!! This is the year I put myself first. It's not that I don't love my hubby and daughters....it's time for me to be a little selfish! So I'm soooo ready to do that for the first time!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group too! It looks like a fun group with great support. SlinkyNewMe did a great job, she makes me think differently. I like that :drinker:
  • bluegrass_girl
    bluegrass_girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi girls I am new too! I am declaring this my year as well. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and will be 40 in two weeks! My ultimate goal is to loose 100 pounds in the next 18 months. Is that a realistic goal? I've been obese for most of my life, but I have been SO disciplined for the last 3 weeks. The food diary here really opened my eyes to all the little extras that really add up. Who knew what a handful of craisins could do to the calorie count of an otherwise perfect salad! I'm looking forward to chatting with you all as we support each other on this journey! I'm open to friend requests and would love to hear suggestions and advise on DASH diet and recipes that I can work into my life as a working mom of two busy kids.
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and welcome! Please feel free to start any topics that you feel you would like to share with the group! :flowerforyou:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new here as well! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Be selfish and take time for you. A happy you benefits everyone you love!