My confession

Options
So, I have a confession. Since my mud run last Saturday I have only worked out once. I think it has to do with the last 6 weeks of constant traveling plus allergies or whatever type of head cold I have right now. My body isn't cooperating with my mind. I did a class on Wednesday and my legs felt like lead. Tomorrow I am back on the wagon and pushing through, no matter what. I have Turbo Kick instructor training all day and I am going to up my hybrid schedule. Sorry for the lack of responses here lately, I just was on an unwanted break.

How has everyone been this week?? Tell me the good and bad, hopefully more GOOD (NSV, weight loss)!!!

Replies

• maranatha777
    Options
    Well, my left ankle, knee, and hip has stopped hurting so bad so I am going to up the intensity of my workouts a little bit starting next week. I took a break yesterday just because I was exhausted (have know idea why?) but did my fire 30 workout today :) Just don't push yourself to hard! Oh, little NSV for me... I went to try on jeans today and found that I have went from a size 16 to a 12, yay! I'm 5'6" and must have a big butt since I weigh 155.2 and still I'm in a 12, Lol! On a thread in the main forum so many women are saying they were in a 14 when they were my height and 195!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have felt a little down this week. Workouts were tough to get through early in the week, and then I realized that I hadn't been drinking my morning coffee. Added that back in and had a lot better energy to push through. Still not showing a weight loss, but I am having people (who don't know that I am even trying) tell me that I look like I've lost weight, so something right is happening. Today is my rest day, so all I have done exercise-wise is play Wii Fit...with my 4 year old taunting me that he was beating me (when he wasn't even playing, mind you).
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awww...i TOTALLY understand your confession! I guess it happens to the best of us. I have still been trying to push play everyday and hoping that this scale gets MOVING!!! But I have had a lil NSV, actually being able to keep up with the cheoreography. YAY!! i even worked out a bit on my rest day, not doing a HIIT though. Loving TF! hope your training goes well. LETS GET IT!