Just began my journey...

Options
Hi everyone. I am mother to a 15 month old daughter named Alaina. I am having to lose about 150 pounds I need to lose weight to be able to interact with my daughter and be around for her as long as I can. I just started working out this past Thursday. I hope it comes off fairly quick. I am excited about it. I attend a gym and I planning on participating in Water Aerobics 2 times per week Zumba once a week, Hip Hop Aerobics once a week, and walk for an hour 2 days per week.

Replies

• nofatkatski
    Options
    Way to go! I just began my journey as well, so I know how powerful you have to feel at this moment! I just wanted to say I know you can do this and I cant wait to see your before and after pictures!! :) I also have kids, so I know how important it is to play with them and I applaud you for taking such a huge step in your life!! Just a tip, I made myself a modivation board, that way when I get down or want to eat a certain something,I can just look at this board and remember why I am at this! It has helped!! Good luck and feel free to friend me! :)

Katrina
    Three months from now, you will eigther look back and say I did it, or why didnt I do it? The decision is yours!