Girl Scout Cookie Temptation!

Well, it is girl scout cookie time again! Since I didn't need the cookies I ordered for my now ex-bf, I sold all but 3 boxes of the 8 I had ordered to family and friends that had missed out on ordering in advance. Of those 3, I sent one to daycare with my daughter to share and saved her one box for home, which left one remaining box of Thin Mints. I opened one of the two sleeves in that box, ate 1 serving of 4 cookies and shared the rest of the sleeve with my co-workers! Plus, I will have my nephews all weekend, so the other half of the box will disappear in NO time!! For me, keeping temptation out of the house in the first place keeps me from caving at weak moments!! :) Anyway, I'm super proud of myself, considering Caramel Delights are my favorite and in the past I have eaten one or two entire boxes by myself when girl scout cookies arrive! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mogirlatheart
    mogirlatheart Posts: 1 Member
    I totally understand how you fell. I got my cookies the same weekend that my husbands family come to visit. They ate all of them and couldn't have been happier. I didn't need those cookies anyways!