which dvd is your fav ???

Options
deb54
deb54 Posts: 270 Member
Just wondering which dvd is your favorite to work out to ...I love Leslie Sansone ...her 5 mile burn is great...

Replies

• drcnestor
    Options
    I might go back to Leslie she was great ..right now I'm doing Jillian michaels series ..it's good but I don't look forward to it.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the 30 minutes to fitness series by Kelly Coffey Meyer. they don't sell her at Target or those places, only online. She's awesome though, and there are tons to chose from so you can mix it up and not get bored.
  • kellabella83
    Options
    I have a lot. I just recently got Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred that Im doing now, I also have her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD and that one is really good too. I have her No More Trouble Zones and Ripped in 30. I haven't tried those two yet but I heard there good.

I love Zumba and have all their DVD's. I used to be one of those people that only went to the gym but this time around I like working out from home. I think if you're using the correct DVD's you can burn as many calories as you would by going to the gym.

Can anyone recommend any good Kettleball or Pilates DVD's?
  • kkrobins
    kkrobins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is great, but I am falling in love with Zumba!
  • kkrobins
    Options
    @ Kellabella83..... Kettleworx is a really great workout and it only 20 min, with is really all you need to throw around that bell for a great workout... You should definitely try it.
  • kellabella83
    Options
    @kkrobins I think I've heard of that one before. I definitely want to try it out. I was going to buy a kettleball the other day they had 5lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, and up. I think 10lbs felt the most comfortable. i wasn't sure if there was a certain weight you were supposed to start off at. Do you own one?
  • kkrobins
    Options
    I do have one, 15 pound! I don't know if there is a certain weight to begin with, I just went with what was comfortable.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love yoga and can do it every day, but it's not on at the gym every day, so I have a collection of yoga DVDs. I have borrowed other fitness DVDs from the library, but I'd rather do strength training and cardio (including dance style cardio) at the gym, and I only do that once every few days so that works.

I love Element Yoga for Relaxation and Flexibility and Shiva Rea. And I have a Michelle Merrifield DVD, the sound quality is ordinary but I would definitely buy another one cause she does push you along and get you to do some good poses.
  • kkrobins
    Options
    I love yoga and can do it every day, but it's not on at the gym every day, so I have a collection of yoga DVDs. I have borrowed other fitness DVDs from the library, but I'd rather do strength training and cardio (including dance style cardio) at the gym, and I only do that once every few days so that works.

I love Element Yoga for Relaxation and Flexibility and Shiva Rea. And I have a Michelle Merrifield DVD, the sound quality is ordinary but I would definitely buy another one cause she does push you along and get you to do some good poses.

HI!!!

I'VE NEVER TRIED YOGA, SEEM INTERESTING SO MAYBE I WILL TRY ELEMENT YOGA...I DID'NT KNOW THEY HAD FITNESS DVD'S AT THE LIBRARY ( I PROBABLY SHOULD GO THERE MORE OFTEN) I WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT! THANKS!
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i've been enjoying leslie sansone videos lately
    i've had two mainstays in my dvd collection: "louise solomon yoga and pilates" and the original tae bo workout - both of which have traveled with my across the country and both of which i have used hundreds of times...
    lately, i've been using hulu plus mini workouts and mixing it up (10 min of this, 10 min of that) and it's a great way to diversify my cardio...
  • kkrobins
    Options
    i've been enjoying leslie sansone videos lately
    i've had two mainstays in my dvd collection: "louise solomon yoga and pilates" and the original tae bo workout - both of which have traveled with my across the country and both of which i have used hundreds of times...
    lately, i've been using hulu plus mini workouts and mixing it up (10 min of this, 10 min of that) and it's a great way to diversify my cardio...

Hulu plus??? I will have to check that one out! I have been keeping with the whole "seen on tv" workout! I must expand ;-)
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Hulu plus??? I will have to check that one out! I have been keeping with the whole "seen on tv" workout! I must expand ;-)

Hulu plus has 10 minute clips of many of the Gaiam and Celebrity Fit workouts, so you can create a queue and do 10 min of each one. Pretty fun way to mix things up and try new workouts!
  • kkrobins
    Options

Hulu plus has 10 minute clips of many of the Gaiam and Celebrity Fit workouts, so you can create a queue and do 10 min of each one. Pretty fun way to mix things up and try new workouts!

Yes it is! I took a look at that site. I like it!
  • fm32439
    fm32439 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Jillian Michaels Last Chance Workout! I am on week 3. I have been losing but I am starting to get a little bored. I was lookin online tonight and I think I might try the supreme 90 program. I am afraid to spend the money on the P90x because I think I might get frustrated and give up! It looks so hard!! The supreme 90 is supposed to be like it but costs anywhere from 10-20.00! Anyone try it???
  • kkrobins
    Options
    I have been doing Jillian Michaels Last Chance Workout! I am on week 3. I have been losing but I am starting to get a little bored. I was lookin online tonight and I think I might try the supreme 90 program. I am afraid to spend the money on the P90x because I think I might get frustrated and give up! It looks so hard!! The supreme 90 is supposed to be like it but costs anywhere from 10-20.00! Anyone try it???

I have them both!!! You should pay the 15 dollar for supreme 90, must of the same workouts ;-)