What's your weekly goal set to?

Options
What do you have your weekly goal lb loss set to? I had mine at 1lb per wk but that had my caloric intake over 3000 and I know I wasn't going to get anywhere near that many calories in per day. So I've increased it to 1.5lb per wk but I think I should go to 2lb's.

Replies

• tifferzb1206
    tifferzb1206 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is set to 2lbs. I don't even know where I got that number from, I'm thinking I read it somewhere as a "healthy rate" lol
  • AmoureInfinity
    AmoureInfinity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh ok because mfp has a recommended of 1lb per wk and I thought that was pretty low. I'm going to try the 1.5 lb per wk and see how that goes. Or I may just try the 2lb.
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    Good morning to all my beautiful MFP Diva sisters here :) You all look great and we all have come along way. I love waking up every morning just thinking... man the LORD woke me up...Amien

Pounds drop a week..? I like to say 1.5-2 pounds a week. Love to loose more a week but I don't think that is healthy anyways. So as long as I see one or two drop a week... I'm a happy mama.

My hugs to u all xoxo
  • AmoureInfinity
    AmoureInfinity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh ok Tatya. Thank you so much for your input as well. I had placed mine at 2lbs but I wanted to be more realistic for myself so I decided to take it back down to 1.5 which I'm pretty sure I can do if I keep at it and stay positive about it. I know either way it goes I've already beaten it because God said so.