Yoo Moo frozen yoghurts

Options
Ok so Asda has these new little pots of frozen yoghurts on offer for £1

Today I tried the strawberry one and it was amazing. It was 135 calories or around there, I had to log it as a Tropical one. I was on my lunch break so didn't have time to create it in the database

Try one! So tasty

http://www.yoomoo.com/

Replies

• sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thanks for mentioning, will go and have a look tomorrow and might stock up on it, as I love ice cream
  • kellyjervis
    Options
    Sounds really yummy!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    They have 4 flavours at the minute, and Tezza's have big pots too. I have a big pot of strawbmoo.

Looking at the Ben and Jerry's, I think we're only saving 10 or so calories, but the price is certainly right!
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I tried yoo moo for the first time this week and it was yummy! Had the strawberry one and loved it!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    There's Yoo Moo outlets in some shopping centres too. One in Bluewater and Stansted Airport. Nice treat when going on holiday!! :smile:
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Checked out the website and they look delish. Worth a special trip to Asda this afternoon methinks ...... thanks for the top tip!!
  • joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After reading the post i went and brought some! Very tadty and the 750ml pots are £3 in sainsbury at the moment :)
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    They sell them in Waitrose as well, I love the strawberry one
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple of them big pots a few weeks ago and I've been a fan ever since. Haven't tried any of the other flavours yet, just the plain one. It's delish, especially with a tbsp of home-made jam swirled through! :love:
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    Options
    I have bought a couple of the choc ones to give them a go will let you know if they are any good x
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ok so Asda has these new little pots of frozen yoghurts on offer for £1

Today I tried the strawberry one and it was amazing. It was 135 calories or around there, I had to log it as a Tropical one. I was on my lunch break so didn't have time to create it in the database

Try one! So tasty

http://www.yoomoo.com/

Strawberry one is my favourite
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have tried them all now - and they are all nice but the blueberry one with the pumpkin seeds is definitely my favourite - angelmoo I think it is! They are lovely, and always seem to be on special offer in one of the supermarkets, so worth checking prices.
  • helganog
    helganog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    They are all delicious....but you can make your own really cheap (VERY easy if you have an ice-cream maker) or by just freezing really thick yoghurt (or strain in through cloth first to make it thicker) and add frozen forest fruits etc that have been through a blender or sieve. Or is that a bit too much like being a tree-hugger?
    Now if I can just figure out how to make Magnums.......