hi :)

Options
NavyKnightAh13
NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
My name is Angela, and I had my first child in Jan :) my son (along with my husband) are my life, and because of them along with wanting to feel better are reasons to be losing weight. My pre-pregnancy weight was 243, and for some reason (i didn't have gestational diabetes but did walk a lot because of my job) i went down to 225, then 220, and then when our son was born, was 219. I am currently 200. I was going to try to do the Relay For Life this year, but decided not to to give my body time to heal (I was cleared at 6 weeks because i had a natural birth with a first degree tear) and am also contemplating on possibly trying out for a dance program at a college not too far from where i live. I am attending college in my hometown and hoping to get my associates in 3D Animation and Web Design. But anyways, go on rambling long enough feel free to add me :D

Replies

• agranados87
    agranados87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby :) I just had my first baby in September 2011... I can't believe where the time has gone! Also, congrats on going to school and working towards your Associates.

BTW, my name is Angela too ;)
  • eleeseeC
    eleeseeC Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, congratulations on your baby. I just had my second child in February and am really looking forward to getting back in shape. Good luck to you.
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    Nice to meet you ;) And congratulations on your baby! You're doing great!!!

I've had my 4th baby in October (my homebirth baby!!). Really looking forward to getting my body back to myself now. I've declared war on the tummy pouch! :devil: