Before/After Pics

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
I already took my before pics, but I am not posting them until I finish! I will say that I am starting off at 150 pounds and I am 5'. My ultimate goal is 110-115 pounds. I also do Body Pump and the Couch to 5k program. I will try to post every day that I do the dvd, so if I skip a day, please call me out on it! :)

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i also have already taken before pics im starting out at 193.4 currently and hoping to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of at least 125. along with 30 day shred im going to get back into turbofire. i also will try to post something everyday and if i miss a day too please feel free to call me out on it. (Thank You Schume89 for the idea)
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've got mine taken too, just waiting on the "afters" before I post! Vanity, you are a powerful motivator.
  • malloryjanay
    malloryjanay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be taking my "before" photos tomorrow morning before I start 30DS. I'm excited to post at the end of 30 days and see all of your posts!

I'm starting this thing at 139lbs, hope to be down to 133lbs by this time next month.

Good luck ladies!!
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm 5'11 and starting the 30 Day shred at 237 :( wow that sounds so big!! But, I'm determined! I actually started last week, got 3 days into it and then got the wort head cold in the world, and my 6 month old baby girl decided it was a good time to stop sleeping... so this cold is lingering! I can breathe out of one nostril, so will try tonight :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my before pics as I write this. I will also take during pics to help those who need the motivation to either get started or to keep going. It's so much better when you can "see" your hard work pay off. Oh, as of this am, my starting weight is 185lbs and I am 5'5. My goal is 130lbs, but I may change my mind if I can reach that "happy" place before I reach 130. Lol.
  • rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm taking my before pics today, and starting my first workout. It's on youtube! Starting at 174 today, wanting to be 165 in 30 days. 5'5, so I have a lot more to go than that!
  • HelloNewYou
    HelloNewYou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my "befores" tonight, as well as starting the shred tonight. Started MFP last week.
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    This is such a great idea. Pics and measurements will be taken tonight. EEK - I am so nervous. :-/
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Ok - I am starting tonight, I will take before pictures and measurements.

What should I all measure?
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    to be honest I'm kinda afraid of Jillian!! lol I hope I survive this!!!
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my before pics tonight, I'm starting @ 5'3 and 185 lbs. Can't wait to post the results in 30 days. Happy shredding!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Everyone measures different areas. I measure my upper arms, my waist, my belly (around the belly button), my hips, and my thighs. Those are the spots that are most important to me.
    Ok - I am starting tonight, I will take before pictures and measurements.

What should I all measure?
  • generik
    generik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am glad I found this group today. I will post a before pic later tonight. good luck and have fun.
  • tito_diaz
    tito_diaz Posts: 32
    Options
    How does one post pics? Lol sorry im New
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I will take pics tonight, but I'm afraid they will be deceiving since I'm bloated. LOL. My starting weight is at 125.7, I am looking to get more toned and/or fall between 120-122, no lower than that, and then maintain from there on. :))
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 already, too bad I didn't have a group like this when I started. I'm going to follow you guys anyways and see your results. Good luck everyone! It's tough but it's worth it! Here are my Day 1 and Day 15 pics if anyone would like a little bit of motivation. I don't know how to post pictures so I will just post the links to the pictures. Beware: my belly is not pretty!

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/HugeParamoreFan/compare2.jpg

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/HugeParamoreFan/compare.jpg
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    awesome nikki!!
  • Crys717
    Crys717 Posts: 5
    Options
    awesome job Nikki!!